A ban appeal from Red Warner...- Denied

TheRedBall

Steam Name: TheRedBall

Ingame Name: Adam Williams (Name at the time of ban)

SteamID: 76561198881549461

Ban Length: One Week

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Just a Friendly Ender

Reason for Ban: Starting Protests//Riots, Mentioning Inappropriate Topics on the Server and NCWS.

Dispute: I'm just honestly disappointed and regretting the decisions I made words the server tonight. I sometimes just act out without even thinking about what consequences it could lead up to, and how the fact that I'm an SNR rank within the police department makes it just as more embarrassing.  All of the warns that I have gotten in the past were just me doing thinks as a joke, at-least that's what I thought it was until I was brought into an admin sit and warned for spawning a money printer awhile on the SNR job. I should have known better and thought about my actions before performing these inappropriate actions that I have done through-out my time being on the server. The server is really well put together and has a-lot of opportunities for me and my friends who play on the server, but how am I gonna be able to take up those opportunities if I'm going to be irresponsible while playing, for the next 7 days I'm going to think how I'm gonna try to fit things around without another out-burst.

Thank you.

My side of the story:

Throughout the whole night multiple people have been Protesting//Rioting, and just being generally Inappropriate and mentioning things that are not allowed on the server. I myself and Jayden had informed everyone in-game multiple times not to Protest or Riot about BLM, George Floyd, etc etc. Minutes later a Huge Protest formed outside of PD. I caught multiple people screaming and rioting//protesting infront of PD and moved them upto the PD roof and had a long conversation about the situation and them. I had explained that it wasn't allowed and a ban and a formal warning would be put into place. It was said by a Head Admin and it is in the MOTD, that night. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff

I witnessed the whole thing, a whole mob of people including this player were protesting and shouting "GEORGE FLOYD" and "ACAB" continually after several warnings to stop from staff, both in person and in chat.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head Admin

-Support

Protesting and rioting is not permitted and doing so even after staff told you to stop/ spoke to you about it would warrant a ban. I personally would have done a bit longer, but it is what it is.

I suggest you read over the MOTD during this time and see what is/ isn't acceptable behavior. 

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

Looking into this report if you were Protesting that is obviously against the rules for a lot of reasons. Hopefully you understand now!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
On 7/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

Looking into this report if you were Protesting that is obviously against the rules for a lot of reasons. Hopefully you understand now!

I agree with calamity 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 7/16/2020 at 2:48 AM, Calamity said:

-Support

Signature.png

On 7/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, frog milk said:

I witnessed the whole thing, a whole mob of people including this player were protesting and shouting "GEORGE FLOYD" and "ACAB" continually after several warnings to stop from staff, both in person and in chat.

If this happened then a -support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 7/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, frog milk said:

Just now, Rein said:

If this happened then a -support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves |