Zero_Shade

1. What is your in-game name?: Zero

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55061213

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 3weeks 3days

5. Current level: 63

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: none

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: high command DHOS Creamey and drago

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I played the old juggernaut class before and i have been in security quite awhile. I will be more active so i can do more work in the foundation security. I been part of Nu7 before. I love to protect d block again with my fellow mates.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: M60  LMG 

Edited by Zero_Shade

-Support

Barely any effort

literally have no idea who you are 

and a M60 IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWD

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Please provide the name of the members who gave you permission.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support

I dont recall seeing you on security for anything other than a meeting. Also, you managed to not even write 60 words this app looks like there was not much effort put forth at all. 

On 7/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, Zero_Shade said:

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I played the old juggernaut class before and i have been in security quite awhile. I will be more active so i can do more work in the foundation security. I been part of Nu7 before. I love to protect d block again with my fellow mates.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support Lack of Effort for the "why you deserve" an not even met the word requirement

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine