should i become a TMOD  

10 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a Tmod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Nap

What is your steam name?:[GL]Malibi

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:526581247

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes i used to be a manager on my friends small dark RP  server im no longer staff on any other server and im also a GM if that counts

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 15 but i joined the forums January 12th

What date did you make your forums account? January 12th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice / GM

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 

Have you donated? Yes i have donated to this server

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on it: Yes i have read the S.O.P

Time zone: British summer time BST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) i have been on this server and community for quite along time i adore the community and i wish to be a TMOD on the server i know the rule's Due to me being a GM on this server and i wish to enforce the rules on the server 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i will bring them then check logs and it was mass RDM  wich is a 5Day ban but i cant give out ban's so i would contact someone who ios higher up then me who can give out bans to ban them

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

-/+ Support

-Friendly Guy
-Active 
-GM on the server

-Not a good application
(for example, the questions seem bland) 
-Little mingy in game 

Fix these and I'll reconsider! Good luck. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
- Not a very good Application 
-Your staff sit is very bare (don't even tell how you would deal with him just being mean)
- You would Abuse your power as a GM and give A280's To the Scout Class in ST's for No reason
- Don't Have Very Good Communication with other (not playing attention to other Gms as there setting up events, and just right up doing a Event)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LickityLazz said:

-Support
- Not a very good Application 
-Your staff sit is very bare (don't even tell how you would deal with him just being mean)
- You would Abuse your power as a GM and give A280's To the Scout Class in ST's for No reason
- Don't Have Very Good Communication with other (not playing attention to other Gms as there setting up events, and just right up doing a Event)

• Thanks 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

@Nap

In the future, please do not respond to your own poll. Thank you.

~ Timm, Forum Diplomat

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png