SCP-173 Prop Blacklist Suggestion - Accepted

TG_Kilo

What are you suggesting? - I wish for this prop to be blacklisted because it is being abused.

How would this change better the server? - It will end abuse of the prop, and it will prevent minging with this prop before it even grows into a large issue.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

image.png.80e19e48108d7d960d6656354b30c31d.png

image.png.20614cb2dd918a7d20409fc0270b45ca.png

(This image above shows me spawning in the prop as a demonstration of how it can and will be abused if you were in an active RP zone.)

• Like 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

8 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
It was being abused earlier today so ye.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support kept'd being abused by 343 players an Stealth OPs ,  thinking 173 was breached

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+Support

Why is it even a prop?

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• 3 weeks later...