1. 1. Should Blarg be a EO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Blarg

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78144682

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will try to improve the activity of the 31st by making it fun and trying to get more people in 31st by doing tryouts. I will also supervise troopers and recommend those who deserve a promotion. I will also keep an eye on those who break rules and report them to officers. i will attempt to make the 31st branch fun and exciting for those in the 31st and those who aren't in the 31st .

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am a vice commander in medical so i know how to command and look over a branch and communicate with those in my branch and those who aren't in my branch. I also have experience with how to strike  and take care of those who deserve punishment ( I had to remove someone for saying the n-word in advert).  I also care for every branch on this server and wish the best for everyone so that everyone could have fun.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to become an engineering officer because 31st seems like it needs help. Its activity is very low and sometimes ill go a day without seeing any 31st on. I hope to improve the 31st activity and make it fun for those who are in the 31st. I care about the 31st and would hate to see it die completely and as an engineering officer i would be able to help the 31st with their activity. I also wish to make the 31st more fun and interesting to those who are in it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To do passiveRP such as repairing the hull, repairing consoles, and repairing generally anything thats broken on the ship.

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support

-Medical vice commander shows a lot of responsibility 

-Knew him on a different server and was high command

-need more EOs

Edited by Droz(Fish)

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

Hello Blarg,

This individual was medical command back on SCPRP and I've seen him do quite well on this server with passive rp. He is also currently the VCMDR of medical so I could see him definately helping another branch out just fine.

- High leadership ability, able to lead troops and help with passive rp

- Good experience with the roleplay environment due to his current status

Because of the above, the individual gets a +support from me