• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

ZoeyPlaysGames

What is your steam name?: 

ZoeyPlaysGames

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:494177968

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I was a Co-Owner for a server towards the end of 2016 This community was Called TK Gaming, I sadly can not contact the owner for proof.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started towards the end of 2016 as the TK Community was dying.

What date did you make your forums account?

March, 3rd, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
DIAMOND

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.thumb.png.c91f3bfeaebcaf96de9fa175b0ff2be1.png

Have you donated?

Yes. $464 USD

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: 

Yes.

Timezone:

EST (but am on later in the day due to work)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I feel I deserve the rank of trial mod for the following reasons. I have been a long time player and have been able to watch the server grow and be part of many situations both good and bad and I would like to turn other player’s experiences into mainly good. In addition, with my previous staffing experience and knowledge with ULX I will have next to no learning needed to effectively staff if my application does get accepted. Furthermore, I truly want to improve other players' experience on the server no matter how big or small just like other staff has done for me in the past, staff are an extremely needed part of any community and I would like to help others enjoy this community as much as I do. Lastly, with my good server involvement and my connection with the community I feel that I would be a great addition to the staff team as well as a great addition to the helpful people of the GL Servers.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring the player to a secluded area away from other players most likely a roof. If the player is trying to run from the sit I would Freeze or Jail them. If the player was cussing towards me or other players they would receive a gag this would not only decline vocal conflict but also give the player some time to calm down, afterward I would talk to the player to collect some information if they are calm enough to provide. I would then inform them that they will be receiving a warning and a jail for 300 seconds. I will give them information on where to read the motd and also knowledge to where if they felt the warning was invalid that they can post on the forums. I will then make it known to the other staff that this player has been warned and to keep a keen eye on them.

Banner.jpg

-Support

There are several reasons why I am -supporting your application. First off, your activity is very on/off. You will be active for a week or two, then vanish for a month before returning for another week or two. 

Second, your attitude needs serious work before I would consider +Supporting this. You can come across as extremely disrespectful and rude. You also come across as quite mingey at times. In addition, you can be quite unprofessional and immature.

Third, you tend to be quite a bias person. You target certain players you do not like, and like to boycott them (for lack of a better term). Being a staff member requires you to put all personal bias aside and handle sits as if you don't know the two people you are interacting with, as to not sway your decision. You can be quite petty towards those you do not like and I don't think this mindset is fit for staff.

Lastly, you need to work on your composure in certain situations. You get extremely heated quite quickly and lose your cool. There's been several times where I've seen you straight up RDM a player, or rant and rave at them when they do something you do not like. When you're handling staff sits you need to be able to keep your composure under tension.

In conclusion, I think you have a lot to work on before joining the staff team; then I would gladly +Support your app. However, I'd like to see a drastic change before I do.

29 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

There are several reasons why I am -supporting your application. First off, your activity is very on/off. You will be active for a week or two, then vanish for a month before returning for another week or two. 

Second, your attitude needs serious work before I would consider +Supporting this. You can come across as extremely disrespectful and rude. You also come across as quite mingey at times. In addition, you can be quite unprofessional and immature.

Third, you tend to be quite a bias person. You target certain players you do not like, and like to boycott them (for lack of a better term). Being a staff member requires you to put all personal bias aside and handle sits as if you don't know the two people you are interacting with, as to not sway your decision. You can be quite petty towards those you do not like and I don't think this mindset is fit for staff.

Lastly, you need to work on your composure in certain situations. You get extremely heated quite quickly and lose your cool. There's been several times where I've seen you straight up RDM a player, or rant and rave at them when they do something you do not like. When you're handling staff sits you need to be able to keep your composure under tension.

In conclusion, I think you have a lot to work on before joining the staff team; then I would gladly +Support your app. However, I'd like to see a drastic change before I do.

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

+support

From what I have seen from Zoey I have had no problems. Maybe other people had them but I didn't.  Zoey is also active and for what I have seen mature. For the rest she has low and old warns.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

8 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

13 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

13 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

14 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

While I agree Zoey does have flaws I think that you have grown from them and have shown you can be mature and a good player.  I would say you do need to work on the issues stated above, but I don't think it would hurt to give Zoey a chance at staff and see how you preform.

Overall +support 

Good luck Zoey

• Like 1

• Head Admin

+/- Support

Overall Zoey, you are a great person and I feel you would make a great addition to the staff team; however, as Alex and other members have noted that your activity can be spotty and sometimes inconsistent. Try to work on resolving that issue if possible in the coming weeks and I'll change this to a +Support.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

+MASSIVE support

-active (understandable that some days you can’t be as active do to irl stuff)

-mature

-no bad encounters 

-only good encounters with you.

-low warns

-knows rules in the MOTD very well

-solid knowledge

-and all reasons above for people +supporting Zoey!!

-well known amount the community, kind to many people, etc etc.

Good luck Zoey! You’re a threat person and ready for Trial Moderator. I believed you!!! Also, I hope you could also become part of the Event Team/Support Team! 😄❤️ Otherwise like repeated Good luck Zoey.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767
  • Like 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 7/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

spacer.png

On 7/14/2020 at 10:55 AM, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+/- Support

There are several reasons why I am +/-supporting your application. First off, your activity is very on/off. You will be active for a week or two, then vanish for a month before returning for another week or two. 

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support