Player report on Derek- Denied

iiTreasure

Your in game name: Ceasar

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87447393

The player's in game name: FBI SA Derek  KGB77

The player's steam ID (required): N/A Didnt get to look. im sure you know who he is in the video

What did the player do: Yelling at me even though I did as he said. Called me a faggot. Yes I rdmed im sorry the screaming was triggering for me. But this does not give him the right to call me a Faggot and order me around.

Evidence (required):  https://medal.tv/clips/28546860/d1337JMRIO58

What do you believe should happen to the player: Just talk to him or somthing i dont know. 

Any extra information: Please dont allow him to go around calling people faggots. Atleast talk to him.

so im gonna give this a +/- i support this due to him saying that that is a warnable offense but the thing is is that you where non stop minging on cadet prop blocking spawn and pd admitted to an alt account and MRDM in spawn and LTAP this one thing he did is just a warn everything you did is a blacklisted offense and honestly it would not surprise me if you did the exact same thing but was never caught on video 

i feel you both should be warned and or banned cause your offense is bannable

Edited by SwiftyApex

• Manager
3 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

so im gonna give this a +/- i support this due to him saying that that is a warnable offense but the thing is is that you where non stop minging on cadet prop blocking spawn and pd admitted to an alt account and MRDM in spawn and LTAP this one thing he did is just a warn everything you did is a blacklisted offense and honestly it would not surprise me if you did the exact same thing but was never caught on video 

I honestly think both of you should be warned

+/- Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

7 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

i feel you both should be warned and or banned cause your offense is bannable

Yes the mingeing all began when he decided to yell at me and call me a faggot. Also I was doing fine. I was on Patrol officer and PD is suposed to give POs a ride. Well I was kicked out of the car. I belive the PD needs to have a meeting. Anyway I shouldnt have broken all those rules. but once someone triggers me (I have PTSD) so simply just yelling at me can trigger me. i mean its over when that happens. and then he called me a faggot which led me to continue the rest of the bad behavior you may have seen.

4 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

I honestly think both of you should be warned

+/- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- support 

Both of you are in the wrong regardless of any situation you as government shouldn't shoot gov 

It also doesnt excuse the FBI agent for using that word and he'll be spoken to by FBI Command

Both of you should be warned and idk about PD command but if you havent already you should be retrained

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Phil said:

+/- support 

Both of you are in the wrong regardless of any situation you as government shouldn't shoot gov 

It also doesnt excuse the FBI agent for using that word and he'll be spoken to by FBI Command

Both of you should be warned and idk about PD command but if you havent already you should be retrained

spacer.png

9 hours ago, iiTreasure said:

The player's steam ID (required): N/A Didnt get to look. im sure you know who he is in the video

Hes most likely  not going to be able to get punished. Considering it says (required) and you didn't fill it out.. Anyway +/- support both were in the wrong

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

19 minutes ago, Masterson said:

Hes most likely  not going to be able to get punished. Considering it says (required) and you didn't fill it out.. Anyway +/- support both were in the wrong

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

+/- Support

• You Pretty Much "set Him Off" To Say That Language.
  • Now I have Had Incidents Where When he Is Provoked He Says That Word.
  • And You Tried to RDM Him
  • Either Of You Are in the Right, But In My Opinion That Term Should've Never Been Used And You Should've Not Shot Him In The First Place.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

2 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

- Support

• You Pretty Much "set Him Off" To Say That Language.
  • Now I have Had Incidents Where When he Is Provoked He Says That Word.
  • And You Tried to RDM Him
  • Either Of You Are in the Right, But In My Opinion That Term Should've Never Been Used And You Should've Not Shot Him In The First Place.

He did wrong by calling that word but you ARDMed him. It doesn't matter but he making you mad if you feel this way  then take it to a higher up and talk to them and why were you riding with a crim? I think you both should get a warning. And also it was fail RP for you just to take a  shot at him.

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General