Daggers Report on Wolf- Denied

Dagger

1. Your In-game: Dagger

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

3. The player's name in-game: Wolf

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): Unknown

5. What did the player do: RDMed me

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): I was unable to screenshot the logs but Senior Moderator Jake saw the logs and confirmed he RDMed me, as well as 2 DT saw it happen. (Pretty sure RU8 saw it)

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: Just a warn for RDM or just make sure he doesn't do it again

8. Any extra information:  Was just talking to some people in MHB when he walked up to me and killed me for no reason whatsoever.  (This probably doesn't  count since i didn't get the logs)

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

-Support

No proof

If jake saw that he RDMd you why didnt jake warn him for rdm?

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

36 minutes ago, Blitz said:

-Support

No proof

If jake saw that he RDMd you why didnt jake warn him for rdm?

He told me to report him on the forums for some reason. Maybe because Wolf was a Trial Mod.

Edited by dajeabbott

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

1 minute ago, dajeabbott said:

He told me to report him on the forums for some reason

Allrighty, try and get some proof

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Hi Dagger, Unfortunately without evidence there is not much SMT could do about the situation, So I will be -Supporting . Provide evidence and I will re-consider! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥