DIO Brando VR

DIO's Chaos Insurgency Captain Application

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:230345729

DiscordID: DIO Brando#3047

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military. I'd pick both if I could.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

If its according to SCPs then from 1-10 id say a 6.5 to 7. If its about the test logs and stories id say a 4.

If its about characters like specific researchers like Bright and other people then id say 2.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) 

Since I'm bored of being a Security branch member i want to join Chaos Insurgency to spice things up. Since my type of game is FPS fast paced shooting I'd probably like this. shooting things to shreds is my style but the only weakness here i have is my ability to KEEP myself alive. I'm good at killing but not at preventing getting killed myself. Well, at least in games with a mechanic where you gotta make your one life worth it like a Battle Royale or stuff like that. I can aim fairly well if the gun does not have TOO much recoil. It would be great to be in Chaos Insurgency cause it will most likely be fun for me to capture SCPs and sell them for BIG profits, and maybe rip some foundation members to shreds with some fresh out-of-the barrel heated and propelled lead.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

have not seen anything really about them that pushes me away from them yet.

How active can you be? 

Mostly active but i take breaks sometimes and sometimes go away from playing for a day or two on the server.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do have Discord AND Teamspeak.