Bakka's Grand General Resignation

GhostBakka

Hello so I don't think people thought I would resign any time soon and I didn't think that either but once I got Grand General which was really exciting I lost inspiration to get on and I couldn't think of anything to help CMD or to help the server I lost it and I just didn't want to log on and I feel like the CMD is in a good spot where I can retire and no one will be majorly effected so with that these are some special mentions I would like say(By the way I would like to say this also applies to Staff):

All of SMT: Thank you to all of you SMT for letting me get such high in the rankings and allowing me to help your server it's been fantastic!

Hunt: Really funny guy, really nice, and gave some good advice with events honest to god good guy Hunt continue to be a minge while I'm gone Hunt :3

Luci: God damn you actually got to Vader you got to mother fucking Vader that's something no one expected from anyone in years good job man and be sure to ALWAYS use your "serious" voice while in DB 

Monaco: Thank you first of all thanks for being with me in STs and thanks for just generally being in there and helping me in STs you darn good VCMDR, continue to make STs great and make sure those two minges you got as VCMDR don't get out of hand or I'll come back and whoop them both

Void: How did you not get a higher rank then me like WTF you were here longer step up yo game Void CMON, also make Monaco's life easier unlike you did mine 

Dagger: Stop getting demoted so many god damn times!!! Also stop drawing "stuff" on walls

Blizzard: Didn't know you very long on the server you came out of no where befriend a lot of people but you did well you did fantastic continue to do fantastic and continue to make 501st a good ass battalion

Owl: Funny guy, thicc ass, good face, and some nice man titties UWU OWO 

Pentagon: You little 5'6 midget get General already jesus!

Badger: I have faith in you do better then all of the past Generals and Grand Generals do well and I honest to god hope if you get Grand General you sing before each CMD meeting >:3 UWU

And for the last time I will publicly in front of everyone I shall UWUUUWUWUUWUWUWUWUW OWO. 

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

Very saddening to see you go, especially since you basically directed me when I first became a Storm Trooper Officer. I can never forget my time serving under you and will always appreciate your service to the Storm Trooper Corps and to the individuals who served under you. You're always going to be the first and best Storm Trooper Senior Commander there ever was and good luck with whatever you choose to do next . 

I still hate it and cringe my pants off when you owo and uwu though...

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

Dude, this isnt pog 😞

We've been great friends and it just sucks to know that you are leaving ImperialRP. This will affect us greatly and you will be remembered.

(im gonna smack you in echo vr i stg)

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

rEALLY BRUH, I was just starting to know you, and you do that on me 😞

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We've been friends since you were a ST Senior Commander. You helped me out so much mate and I appreciate it all. 

My final message to you is -

*pulls out gun* Get on your knees UwU, Your not allowed to leave OwO.

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

NOOOOO  

Denied

Reapply never😭

its sad to see you go you were the first and best ST senior commander.  i remember when you were just a little ST PVT and then you ended up out ranking me. you were also a good friend

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

Dang, really didn't think you would quit. I remember when you were a PVT, I thought you were a minge. You have been a great Grand General and i hope we see you on this server again one day. GG Bakka.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Ahhh Baka it’s sad to see you go you were an awesome grand generals but event better an amazing friend 

I hope what happen To you in the future is the best it can be and I hope you come check in on us every now and then.

Dang 😕 rip homie

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic