Emily Powers (Novah) O5 Researcher Application

Novah

In Game Name: Emily Powers (Also known as Novah)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181694738

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Not applying for RRH, but all of them are cute.

How many Strikes do you have: None.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I’ve been interested in the O5 Researcher team for quite awhile now because of several reasons. Firstly, the tests that O5 Researchers have simply amazed me for their creativity. I’ve seen tests that have extraordinary Roleplay and Communication that went extremely well, and it only made me want  to become a Researcher even more, which is exactly what I eventually did. I got trained into Research after watching some O5 Staff participate in “C.N.T.N roleplay”. The second reason is because of the Secrecy and Roleplay in general that I’ve witnessed even myself. The server has Roleplay, but not a lot of Serious type of Roleplay which is what I’m usually interested in, obviously it’s awesome to have fun here and there but I believe some Seriousness is also good in certain times. I also hope to hopefully participate in an O5 test with Serious roleplaying someday as well, becoming an O5 Researcher could increase my chances largely.. Thirdly and lastly, O5 has always been a dream thing that I’ve wanted to play on just as everyone else most likely wants to play on. It’s a very simple small reason but it’s another reason why I wanna join the O5 Staff team.

Why should we accept you: As Emily Powers, a lot or most of the Roleplay I’ve actually done has always been something creative that I like to come up with that could show more of a Roleplay side to becoming a D-class. Obviously, sometimes this doesn’t work but most of the time I’d like to say the D-class actually enjoys it. For example, 7/13/20, I started my therapy sessions again that I usually did while on Doctor Bright and it actually went well to where someone was actually suggesting valid things some people could do while on D-class, they weren’t bad suggestions either. Another example to the Roleplay I love doing is keeping mementos from tests I've done, an object Emily Powers always keeps on her is a Duck which is actually a Human being trapped inside the object of a toy duck. This is a simple thing that happens when drinking a certain cup from SCP-294. She also carries a single bottle cap for a remembrance of a death during a SCP-173 gone wrong test. Another obvious reason is the ability to do more tests as well which could expand my imagination and creativity on the tests I usually do. 

Activity is another reason I believe I could be accepted, I attempt to get on Research every day however sometimes I focus on Nu-7 over Research in case there’s Breaches, a Raid or other. This could show responsibility as well. To also put a note on activity, I’ve been inactive not too long ago and recently had a rumor go out or a screenshot about 8 Hours of activity. I’d like to clarify that I’ve increased that massively since then and I’m usually on Gaming Light everyday being active. Maturity is something I wanna actually talk about, firstly sometimes I’m not actually all that Mature for someone my age only because I’m actually quite silly and weird however during certain situations or times I actually change up my personality or mood to fit the situation and begin to start getting serious about something and becoming more Mature for it. So, maturity is something I do have during situations when it’s needed, Common sense type of situations. Dedication is another reason I believe I could be accepted as well, I put a lot of dedication into something that I like unless it’s unnecessary as well. I love Researcher and I believe with Activity, Dedication and Maturity I can make it far in Research. This is not a massive reason to be accepted but it’s also fit to mention Leadership. I’m Third in command of a MTF Branch called Nu-7, I am a Colonel and very often make Leadership type of decisions as well. I believe if I get accepted into the O5 Researcher team I could activity be on doing tests which could benefit a lot of things by One, allowing RRH to flag up and guard these tests and allow them to have a reason to actually flag up and do something other than a normal job you often probably do. Two, this could also allow SCP's or people flagged up as an SCP to have an activity to do as well other than sit around and wait for a self breach or a test they normally have seen before.  Three, this could also have a small benefit by having other Researchers witness a test by an O5 Researcher which could interest them as well in becoming an O5 researcher and also something else to attempt to work on getting access too.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+support

In my Opinion Good app wasnt rushed

Respectful Person

Active

Good tests

• Like 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

THE EMILY POWERS?! +Support!!!!!

for real though your amazing at your job, I hope you get it!

• Heart-Eyes 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

Insane amount of effort was put into this application. They’d be a good fit for the job! 

-OM3

• Heart-Eyes 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

16 minutes ago, Sixx said:

-OH10

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

• Heart-Eyes 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+support

- Is high command

- Trustworthy

- Takes his job seriously

- Honestly fit for O5 research

- Seen him do alot of great tests!

OH5

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+/- Great app but personally I have never seen you on research from my time being here

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 7/13/2020 at 9:06 PM, Sixx said:

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Starstep said:

Unfortunately Novah (Emily Powers) resigned / got removed from Research due to inactivity.

thats very unpog 😞

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 7/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, Starstep said:

Unfortunately Novah (Emily Powers) resigned / got removed from Research due to inactivity.

Bruh

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Yes bb

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• 1 month later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.877e83bd9260e99367c9ed797b5733a5.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic