M8VP's Staff Restriction Appeal

M8VP ツ

Steam Name:  [GL] M8VP

Ingame Name: M8VP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102544814

Staff Restriction Length: Permanently

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Hoovy and Rang

Reason for Staff Restriction: The reason for this staff restriction was for "Throwing molotovs with intent to crash the server."

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I believe this staff restriction should be removed for a few reasons, I understand why I have gotten the staff restriction and I did deserve it for my actions with a another person. Me and a  another person ( I will not be stating their name for privacy issues, Rang and Hoovy should know)   out of our own sake decided it would be a great idea of us to throw molotovs and while at the time the molotovs had caused extreme lag at the time I was un-mature for that moment and I didn't think about the situation if I were  to complete this action and I am very happy that we got caught before I would have gotten a worse punishment. I was the only one to get punished when there was about 1 other person but that part is irrelevant. Ever since that day I have gotten restricted I always think to my self "Why would I do such a stupid thing" and always wondered how would I try to make it up to SMT that I am worthy of getting my restriction removed, I've always tried to show others how to lead others and never be a minge and that was the only time I fucked up which I sincerely apologize  about that. I understand if you don't think that I should get my staff restriction appealed and you can talk to me about what I can improve on, I will understand if this doesn't got accepted.

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this. 🙂

• Like 2

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Now I dont know you, nor am I an active member of SCPRP, but everyone makes mistakes. However, you have to learn from them and realize that it cant happen again. Id suggest his restriction be changed from permanent to a year or 6 months. 

+Support unless any other objections are brought up.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support

Reasons above.

People can get perm banned for trying to crash the server, I think you're lucky that you only got perm staff restricted.

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

M8VP is a good guy and has matured a lot and I trust can do justice to staff team. I’m my persona experience he is trustworthy 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support I can personally say M8 has really changed and matured and He wouldn’t still be playing on the server if he didn’t want it to do well. And help it as much as he can by staffing 

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

7 hours ago, Timm said:

Now I dont know you, nor am I an active member of SCPRP, but everyone makes mistakes. However, you have to learn from them and realize that it cant happen again. Id suggest his restriction be changed from permanent to a year or 6 months. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 7/14/2020 at 1:49 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

Reasons above.

People can get perm banned for trying to crash the server, I think you're lucky that you only got perm staff restricted.

+/- Support 

I am leaning towards + because I liked when M8VP was staff

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+/- support

M8VP. I have known you for a while. I have known that you have been a good player and a person to talk with. I remember the day that i was hanging in the ci teamspeak and hoovy came in on his main and questioned you about that msg. I do understand that you may have changed over the time. But I do not see an idea of a full staff restriction lift as you did esentially threaten the server. Which when hoovy came in (i dont remember if this is true) you said you dont know what he means. Then heh posted chat logs he had. I feel like you should have a 1 month staff restriction to give it 1 more month. But i do agree with a reduction of this restriction. If it gets fully lifted i suggest you stay on watch if you make it back into staff.

i'm not saying this on basis of friend/relationship. I'm saying this from standpoint as staff. 

But personally i do agree with a full lift.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support

Usually, when someone is permanently staff restricted, I hardly bat an eye towards their appeal... but I believe M8VP may have changed for the better ever since his restriction. Yet what you did was not alright and one must sometime live with what they've done in the past. Whether SMT decides to lift the restriction or not, I hope you will take the result and continue changing for the better. Good luck. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 7/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

Reasons above.

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/13/2020 at 8:16 PM, Timm said:

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:40 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

M8VP is a good guy and has matured a lot and I trust can do justice to staff team. I’m my persona experience he is trustworthy 

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

On 7/13/2020 at 9:40 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 7/16/2020 at 7:21 AM, Rektify said:

+/- Support

Usually, when someone is permanently staff restricted, I hardly bat an eye towards their appeal... but I believe M8VP may have changed for the better ever since his restriction. Yet what you did was not alright and one must sometime live with what they've done in the past. Whether SMT decides to lift the restriction or not, I hope you will take the result and continue changing for the better. Good luck. 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway