M8VP's Staff Restriction Appeal

M8VP ツ

+SUPPORT

From the sounds of it, this restriction happened some time ago. Perm staff restrictions are nothing new, I've seen a few of them myself become appealed but it takes a lot to be un-restricted. Now, judging by your post I can tell that you definitely have regrets about what you done and it seems like you've learned from the mistakes that you had made. I do think a second chance should be allowed however I think it being reduced to 6 months seems like a fair trade compared to permanent. 

Of course it is up to SCP-RPs SMT team to decide this as they were the ones who gave the punishment to begin with, but I think the time being restrained to 6 months sounds more than fair to me. 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

If I remember correctly you were not just throwing Molotov's, you were throwing them with the intent of crashing the server, you were not issued a ban for the reason that you were only trying to crash it to restart it and fix the lag 

(also checked with Hoovy just to make sure, he confirmed) 

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 7/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Now, judging by your post I can tell that you definitely have regrets about what you done and it seems like you've learned from the mistakes that you had made. I do think a second chance should be allowed however I think it being reduced to 6 months seems like a fair trade compared to permanent. 

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 7/13/2020 at 8:16 PM, Timm said:

Now I dont know you, nor am I an active member of SCPRP, but everyone makes mistakes. However, you have to learn from them and realize that it cant happen again. Id suggest his restriction be changed from permanent to a year or 6 months. 

+Support unless any other objections are brought up.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

On 7/13/2020 at 5:18 PM, Bionicle said:

+support, he may have made a pretty bad mistake in the past, but in the time during his restriction, he's grown and matured a lot. I think he deserves another chance.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 7/22/2020 at 7:55 AM, th3 said:

Not the correct thing to do.

-support

I agree but also disagree 

While you have gotten better and I am very much surprised 

You tried to crash the server dude... but I do believe you have changed if this is accepted I do believe special guidelines should be in order. 

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."