RYZEN, Racism & Sexual harassment

ZoeyPlaysGames

Your in game name: ZoeyPlaysGames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73751083

The player's in game name: AMD RYZEN

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:95994697

What did the player do: Made Racist Remarks and asked for private photos over Direct Message (discord)

Evidence (required): SOME MESSAGES ARE NSFW!

image.thumb.png.616755e915bcbaa9bb7c7c33534ff2a2.pngimage.thumb.png.f2e8400db6db1f1e25defd8e77aadfb8.pngimage.png.c8ee7f0b699ded89af72c62f8fd67b66.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Removal From Staff, Whatever SMT deems necessary

Any extra information: The reason the messages about the pictures hasn't been reported previously was because i was worried about being targeted or blackmailed.

Thank you for looking at my report.

• Like 1

wow....i never though i would see this from ryzen that is very disappointed  to see and somebody and i get harassed everyday on policeRP along with me and demeanor and zoey     and  i would expect this out of some random on the server but not a staff member that is very sad and disappointing 

+support

Edited by SwiftyApex
  • Like 1

-/+ support

i see the the harassments but the racisms is kind of on the line. when you think of it he was just trying to talk about the history of  slavery  and it got turned agents him . im not seeing this as racist. but we also dont know what was said before this screen shot.

Edited by Porman

27 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

wow....i never though i would see this from ryzen that is very disappointed  to see and somebody who gets harassed on policeRP  alot but to see this coming from a staff member is very upsetting and very disappointing  

+support

HUGE +SUPPORT

Absolutely disgusting and unacceptable, Ryzen needs to be banned or even blacklisted from this community for his actions this crap right here is what ruins the PD, Staff, and communities reputation. It just goes to show how disgusting people in this world are.

Edited by Tonto
  • Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

-Support

As much as i'd to +support this, This content is not related to Gaminglight. Also at any point in the conversation you could have blocked him to stop receiving messages, it looks like you led him on just to make him say some of the stuff to use as "Evidence"

Edited by balloonhail4979

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

6 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support

As much as i'd to +support this, This content is not related to Gaminglight. Also at any point in the conversation you could have blocked him to stop receiving messages, it looks like you led him on just to make him say some of the stuff to use as "Evidence"

Edited by SupremeLord Kami

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support

As much as i'd to +support this, This content is not related to Gaminglight

Why does it matter? Do you want people like this on the server? Let alone on staff?

• Like 1

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

5 minutes ago, Adams said:

Why does it matter? Do you want people like this on the server? Let alone on staff?

i can agree with adams here the fact that its a player on the server on staff and was a LT in PD he was a PLAYER on the server this is a player report 

discord DMS in this situation is used for the player report cause....why in the hell would he do it in game

Edited by SwiftyApex
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adams said:

1 minute ago, SwiftyApex said:

i can agree with alto here the fact that its a player on the server on staff and was a LT in PD he was a PLAYER on the server this is a player report 

I understand that and I do believe that punishments should be dealt with since he is a staff member of the community. But upon further analysis of the text it looks like Zoey was leading Ryzen on even though she had the option to block him from the first text and this is more of a discord matter at most.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current