Ban appeal- Denied

OmegaLazor

Steam Name: Yocrunchlowfatyogurt

Ingame Name:lit crab

SteamID:76561198240538430

Ban Length:4hrs 9weeks????

Admin that Banned you:Brandon

Reason for Ban:I cant breath

Dispute : i under stand what i did was wrong and horribly disrespectful but  i wasnt told prior to me saying it that i wasnt allowed to say what i did. also Brandon told me that i was going to be banned only for 4 hrs which sucked but i found it a fair punishment for what i did even though I wasn't told i couldn't but then after i was banned for the 4 hrs  while i was still banned my friends told me that he changed my ban to 9 weeks?? He told me 4 hrs and now im frustrated because that was my first time login in to this server in about a yearand we convince a few of my other friend to download gmod and now i cant play with them i was going to wait out the 4 hrs but than now its 2 months and a week???? please let me know what happened i do apologize for what i said i understand that it is highly disrespectful 

Thankyou

• Like 1

Hey, so I was not the one who extended your ban, I did tell you it was only going to be 4 hours, but once I banned you a JMT member told me that he was going to extend the ban. If I had not given you the ban for 4 hours you would have received the  2 month ban anyways by the JMT member.  I understand where you are coming from and I know that you know what you said was very messed up and not appropriate but it is against the rules and you nor anyone should be making fun of the situation from Minneapolis for any reason with any excuse. You could have been banned for longer but I knew where you stood on what you said and I asked the JMT member to  only make it 2 months instead of 4 or more. 

-Support

So for starters,  the reason you were probably only banned for 4 hours (At the time)  is because Brandon is a Senior Mod, and that is the max he can ban for, the ban was probably extended. In the motd it does say that protesting is against the server rules. Also, Zeeptin (the owner) made a message saying that anyone making fun of the situation, will receive a month ban at least. So making fun of the George Floyd events, I think this is a very fair ban. 

(Also Wrong Steam ID thats your Steam 64 I think)  

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

So for starters,  the reason you were probably only banned for 4 hours (At the time)  is because Brandon is a Senior Mod, and that is the max he can ban for, the ban was probably extended. In the motd it does say that protesting is against the server rules. Also, Zeeptin (the owner) made a message saying that anyone making fun of the situation, will receive a month ban at least. So making fun of the George Floyd events, I think this is a very fair ban. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Signature.png

-support learn some respect    for the dead 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

-support
I was the one who extended the ban, its not ok to go saying that type of things and you know that we take this very seriously on this server so what made you think it is ok to say something like that? Anyway I am going to give a - support on this.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Like it's been said before, learn some respect. It's pretty clear where your morals stand as a whole. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves |