Myth Resignation

Plain Myth

So this was kinda abrupt, but there are times where I need to move on with my life. There has been times where this server has brought up some great memories that I cannot forget as well as meeting people that I would never meet in real life. Though I was here on this server for only one month, it has been a long one. The beginning of joining this server was pretty extreme, I've met the trainer that trained me to enjoy GENSEC to the fullest, people that instructed me and showed leadership, people that I've trained myself that continued forth, and amazing people from other branches that I couldn't imagine knowing. Sadly, I just don't have enough time to continue as GENSEC, I might come back some time in the future, but right now I need to focus on myself and what I need to do for the better future for me.

For those that are going forth into GENSEC, think of it as an enjoyment rather than to climb the ranks.

-Myth (That one dude that existed)

• Sad 1

Ngl you were one of the best NCOs we had man, best of luck with your future!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

You are my favorite NCO and always will be 😞 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg