SHould Jeffern become Senior-Moderator   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:Jeffern
  2. What is your steam name?:[GL]Jeffern
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:113333792
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am a gaminglight Moderator.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) (12/20/19)
  6. What date did you make your forums account? (1/25/20)
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0image.thumb.png.1c2908cde6e5a256654fe16127baca16.png
  9. Have you donated?Yes 20$
  10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:Yes
  13. Timezone: EST  
  14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jimmy James, Voxis, Masterson 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I should become Senior-Moderator because I have a lot of experience staffing and helping players. I feel like I put a lot of effort and work into staffing I'm always active and I'm always on duty when needed.I have a decent amount of experience staffing and helping players. I feel like I put a lot of effort and work into staffing I'm always active and I'm always on duty when needed. I'm pretty dedicated towards the Gaminglight community, I'm well known among the community as well I know how to handle situations well, I try my best to keep the ratio up. I have helped many Staff Members and players in-game. I believe I would work really well in situations and staffing problems, I want to keep this community clean and a better place for others to be in, I always like helping Players/Staff Members that's the reason why I wanted to be apart of the Staff Team to help as much people as I can.I'm willing to show and willing to put a lot of effort and dedication towards the Gaminglight community and continue my journey by helping people and acting professional around others and respecting others as well. I'm hoping to become Senior-Moderator because I would like to get more experience with this community and see how every other Staff Members work around things weather it be a RDM Case or anything really Major and I would like to know there experience with the Gaminglight Community. So II hope to continue my journey as a Staff Member for Gaminglight and continue on trying to get more experience and continue doing what I do best for the Gaminglight community and I would also like to meet new members of the Community and I would also like to show my full potential Towards the Gaminglight community and strive to be the best and doing my job correctly. My journey as a Staff Member for Gaminglight will not end here yet because I'm still striving to keep this community a better place for others to have fun and just enjoy the Community altogether.
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Calm the person down and if they doesn't work I will then gag them and explain what they have done and what punishment will be given, I understand that swearing at staff is staff disrespect but I would keep that in mind for my final judgement. Depending on how disrespectful it was, if they were a repeat offender I would consider issuing a warning and also minge and try and get a higher up to minge for longer. 

Hey, Jeffern.

Good application, good effort. Just a couple of notes (recommendations) for whenever you may post an application in the future, to help you.

Instead of the words "I feel like" and "I try", perhaps put "I have" and "I do" to show you are doing well. There isn't much more i'd say there is to improve on besides some phrases, so again, good effort. 

As for my opinion on whether you should become a Senior Moderator or not, refer below;\

I, Irwin, support Jeffern for a promotion to the rank of Senior Moderator. 

I support him because he shows interest in the position, he is dedicated to the job he currently has, and he has been apart of the community for several months, so he has learned much. 

Best Regards,

Irwin

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional on-duty
  • Application is decent.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff

+Support

never had a negative experience with him

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Irwin said:

Hey, Jeffern.

Good application, good effort. Just a couple of notes (recommendations) for whenever you may post an application in the future, to help you.

Instead of the words "I feel like" and "I try", perhaps put "I have" and "I do" to show you are doing well. There isn't much more i'd say there is to improve on besides some phrases, so again, good effort. 

As for my opinion on whether you should become a Senior Moderator or not, refer below;\

I, Irwin, support Jeffern for a promotion to the rank of Senior Moderator. 

I support him because he shows interest in the position, he is dedicated to the job he currently has, and he has been apart of the community for several months, so he has learned much. 

Best Regards,

Irwin

Ill give this a +support 
The times I see him on is later at night and he does a good job as a staff member and I haven't had any problems with him at all, and the app is also pretty good

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Ill give this a +support 
The times I see him on is later at night and he does a good job as a staff member and I haven't had any problems with him at all, and the app is also pretty good

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support 

Jeffern has been active on staff for a while and has even shown in the staff of the week multiple times proving his dedication to the staff team. When I have observed jeffern I have always seen him take both sides and show the utmost respect to all players he interacts with. 

Good luck Jeffern!

+Support

- Active Staff Member 

- Mature

- Good Application

- Good Guy 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support 

As my experience with you havent been the best first of you did not know how to unjail , you Went afk for a while in a sit and you jailed me without any good cause so for me it will be a

as I don't see or have noticed that you are 100% ready yet for Senior Moderator in anyway possible but good luck ! 

Retired Super Admin Jeff Jr

+ Support

-Mature
-Active
-Professional
-Application is good
-Nothing but good experiences with him

Good luck Jeffern!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru