Ceasar Player Report- Accepted

SwiftyApex

Your in game name: OG Amy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122392770

The player's in game name: Ceasar

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:87447393

What did the player do: prop blocking pd and spawn  minging on cadet and admitting to having a ALT account

Evidence (required):

image.thumb.png.bd22588c4e76906b7c440a8694083be9.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: for having a alt a perma ban or blacklist but its up to SMT what they want to do

Any extra information: this person was also prop blocking and  mass rdming in spawn and was banned by raddish  that will also be shown in the evidence 

Edited by SwiftyApex

12 minutes ago, Rein said:

+support

Video shows it

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, iiTreasure said:

Hey. I understand evreything I did was wrong. Theres always a reason to it. go ahead and see the post I made thats if it isnt already deleted

It still doesnt give you the right o do what you did there is no reason and it was uncalled for.