Skela

Name of Job: Same

Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/legion/3e_soldier.mdl

Job Description: {Same} 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Same

Job Salary: Same

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: Same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):New model to fit the Tom Clancy Splinter Cell theme, looks cool/Changed weapon based on comfortably, and to kinda nerf the power of the sawedoff.   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1142730257&searchtext=3e+ , Need whitelist powers:  CI sleuths ,Trap experts, R&D high command/Field agent

Edited by Skela
  • Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

55 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I like the new model, looks dope 

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 minute ago, October said:

@Skela, I apologize for the @, but might I recommend adding 1 more slot for the DoI (Director of Insurgency) as they currently do not have a job. 

That slot will be added whenever we get a DOI!

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

16 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I like the new model, looks dope 

+Support

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:26 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
that new model looks sick af, it also fits with the CI glowin eyes 👀

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• Manager

+ Support hmmmm okay General I think it looks good!

Congrats on the promo brotha. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)