Shoot SCP-076-2 If He Looks At You As Researcher - Denied

DIO Brando VR

What are you suggesting? -  Researchers to be able to shoot 076-2 if he looks at the said researcher.

How would this change better the server? - So researchers can defend themselves since 076-2 kills anyone on sight.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe a bit of confusion if it gets implemented at first.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The researchers.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

why i added this is because he killed me twice while i was trying to go test and i wasnt able to defend myself because of the rules

Edited by DIO Brando VR
  • Dislike 2

38 minutes ago, Fool said:

076-2 looks at a researcher

Researcher-"THEY JUMPING ME THEY JUMPING MEEE!!!"

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, Fool said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, DIO Brando VR said:

What are you suggesting? -  Researchers to be able to shoot 076-2 if he looks at the said researcher.

How would this change better the server? - So researchers can defend themselves since 076-2 kills anyone on sight.

*076-2 is enraged killing anyone in the vicinity* 

*Researcher pulls gun to defend himself*

*becomes target*

*Dies* 

Yea, I dont think this would be a good idea chief 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Well, I'm relatively sure I caused this suggestion so let me say something...

Giorno's theme starts playing.

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

32 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Well, I'm relatively sure I caused this suggestion so let me say something...

Giorno's theme starts playing.

bad rektify, stop bullying

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 hours ago, DIO Brando VR said:

since 076-2 kills anyone on sight.

????????????

-Support, because... what?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support
Research is a non-combatant branch. Not to add if 076 is in LCZ you should be in bunks, that shouldn't be an issue if you follow your SOP, it's there for a reason. 076 gets enraged if ANYONE pulls a gun on him, killing everyone in the instant vicinity.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

22 hours ago, DIO Brando VR said:

if im correct one time i didnt have a weapon

its called "Rage mode" 

-support vague,makes zero sense 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-support

Again, this is a branch suggestion and not a forum suggestion. 

SCP-076-2 may only kill you if he has entered rage mode or you have a weapon out. 

Furthermore, we are a non-combatant, we do not contain SCPs.

osu! achiever? I don't know

• Manager
On 7/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, Fool said:

Gosh dang fool I love it.
- Support SCP-076-2 may only kill you if he has entered rage mode or you have a weapon out. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

This is just RDM but will result in the researcher being murdered instead.

This idea just isn't going to work

-Support

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 7/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, DIO Brando VR said:

Researchers to be able to shoot 076-2 if he looks at the said researcher.

This would be a breach of the Research SOP. Researchers are non-combatants and should only use their weapons in self defense.

Also it makes no sense.
-SUPPORT

On 7/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, DIO Brando VR said:

This is not how SCP-076 works, and if you see anyone doing this as SCP-076, it's considered RDM.
image.thumb.png.78112cb9bc357e83c76cdf08a47b0eea.png

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||