Dr. Watkin

God, if I am gonna be honest, I never thought I would be making a resignation so soon but hell, nice things can’t last forever. 

I have been a part of research for about a year now and it has been some of the best time I have had on this server. I met a lot of nice people, made friends posted many... 3 test logs. I want to extend my gratitude to all members of research command for there kindness and work ethic, you made me stay in research as long as I did. I am gonna end this off with some special mentions.

Glados- I am jealous you passed me because I trained you but I wouldn’t have it any other way

Soviet- you must teach me what anime is since I am gone 

Kuma- Better invite me to another Minecraft server 

Weiss- I will look up to you even when I am gonna because of your persistence 

Cancer- change your name to Watkin and become me. This is the only thing I have to say to you good friend

Tomato- say that furry word and I will make sure I RDM you on a costume class 

Any other researchers I forgot that I like- bad memory, sorry bout that

O5- I hope I can still participate in your crazy fun sometime if that’s ok?

Kami- Continue the fun Rp without me, it was something that kept me on the server as long as it did 

Mike- Gonna make a great site admin

Beanz- HLPR was a great idea btw, well done on that!

Anyway, I expect foundation Dr reserves *coughs like hell* and I agree to the 48 hour rule

Slurmp juice- Fix ya computer nerd 

I hope to come back soon but I don’t know when I will, Watkin is dead in to rp sooooooooooo... writing this made me cry a bit tbh and umm I need to fill this whole in my heart with reputation to smash that like button gamers. Also, change the name of research to N.e.r.d.s: Not every researcher deserves spizza day

Edit: Camo is kinda hot 
Edit: Fool is kinda hot

Edited by Dr. Rem
  • Sad 5
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin

Watkin. There are a LOT of words I wish to say. You’ve changed my life in so many ways than once. I am devastated to see you go and it’s honestly hard to hold back the tears I hold for you. I really hope you stick around or even visit ever so often. I really care about you- I hope to see a better future for you on your endeavors. . . Thanks fore all the stories you’ve told and all the happiness you brought. If you didn’t get notice for your work, you got noticed for your friendship and how it changed all our lives. I will really miss you. . . However every sun must set eventually.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

You changed a lot since the new year, and that's something I consider extremely admirable. I Hope to see you come back someday, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy your adventures on the internet. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

God this is so sad, you were one of the first people that made an impression on me in the Research. You tought me which way was up and I am the Researcher I am today because of you. Come back some day and visit us, until then. Enjoy your time away.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Watkin you were awesome to hang out with

(Remembers time when u were RPing like you were Drunk)

Those were great times when i was a RFM or Resident and you would enter medbay

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

15 minutes ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

Watkin you were awesome to hang out with

(Remembers time when u were RPing like you were Drunk)

Those were great times when i was a RFM or Resident and you would enter medbay

I legit was drunk, don’t drink anymore tho

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin

DENIED!!!
After talking with garry, we have decided to deny this request, you may reapply in 1 week.

Seriously tho sad to see you go. I remember talkin with ya when I first joined the server like 7-8 months ago, or whenever I joined idk at this point. We vibed instantly, I loved talkin with ya and just fucking around on 05 staff, espacially taking those photos of mike and kami {DATA EXPUNGED] and all that stuff. If you come back I can't wait to fuck around with ya even more. Seya mate

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

One of my best friends i've made around this place. We've made a lot of awesome memories and im glad to have gotten to do all the cool stuff we did. I'm glad you'll be sticking around still even if not in RP as much!

Here's to your maybe someday return 🙂

(I'll still get you confused with Light when you're both in the same voice call tho)

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

I hope some day I can be just like you. Hopefully some day I will be just like you in this wonderful Research Branch- Dr Raymond Vladinsky

Edited by [GL] TheStranger

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

DENIED

After reviewing your request with other command member, we are denying your application.

Seriously though, I am going to miss you. You were my mentor when I was a AR and R, I looked up to you. It's sad to see you go, maybe hang around in the TS when you have the chance.

osu! achiever? I don't know

I still remember that researcher that would walk into medbay drunk. 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN