Sign in to follow this  
Starstep

Starstep's Support Team Application

Should I become apart of the Support Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become apart of the Support Team?

• Yes.
    • No.

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name:  Starstep

Steam Name: [GL] Starstep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158218293

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes, I am currently a Senior Moderator within the staff team.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: I'm typically on Teamspeak whenever I am on my computer.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: I would like to join the Support team, so I could further help people in joining the Teamspeak. I would like to have the option to assist more in the community and contribute more to it. I by, and large, have a decent amount of spare free time. Why not utilize that spare time to assist more rather than simply lying around? It would be nice to see more Support Members in my sector of the community. Becoming an addition of the Support Team will offer me a chance to help getting new individuals within the Teamspeak. I feel that I can be dynamic in the Teamspeak, and help at whatever point required. On top of that, I would like to grow more as a person, and I feel that joining the support team is an extraordinary method to grow myself and show my devotion towards the server and the community, as that is my primary objective of joining the support team other than helping the clients that join the Teamspeak server seeking for help. On various occasions, I've seen people who need assistance from the Support Team, and they waited from 5-25 minutes for assistance depending on the time it is. I believe I would be able to quickly assist anyone in need of tags or other support. The thought of helping others joining certain channels quickly is very sweet and great.  I would love to assign roles to people that need roles and ensure they are given the correct roles (Ex: Donator, Member, Etc.)

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I would help the Support Team by assisting anyone in need in a sweet, timely manner. It would be nice to become an addition towards the Support Team, so others within the Support team could do what they are in the works of completing.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: Heya! My name is Starstep. What could I do for ya today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: On multiple occasions, Yes and Yes!

Edited by Starstep
I got a promotion :)

Posted (edited)

+Support Very Active on TS, Very Fit for the job Have had no bad experiences

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 MSGT / Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+Support

I work with him as a staff member in-game and Star really likes to take an initiative, so much so that he complains when I get them first 😉.
Overall, good person to be around and deserves a shot. 

~Your Local SCP Senior Admin~
 Former First MTF Omi-9 High Vice Commander | Former Alpha-1 Vice Commander

On 7/15/2020 at 3:06 AM, Rektify said:

+Support

I work with him as a staff member in-game and Star really likes to take an initiative, so much so that he complains when I get them first 😉.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

Good Luck.

The Grand Inquisitor l Retired SWAT SSGT l Senior Admin

+Support

On 7/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, BrickHead said:

+Support Very Active on TS, Very Fit for the job Have had no bad experiences