Omicron-9 Branch Update - Accepted

Blackbeard

+support

Whenever i happen to be on D class it is rare for me but i have on occasion managed to kill a EXP with a Bat in a 1v1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Manager

UPDATEEEEEE TIMMMEEEE WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES SAAAAAAA
+Support looks good I think it will fit in well. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

Joe would approve

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Since this post was edited I’m going to add a new comment, the SSG556 was very much needed on EXP as the vikhr isn’t that viable. The new models as well are great, while I would’ve preferred the pack over these, it’s great that we’ll no longer have hit boxes the size of a truck. 

1 hour ago, October said:

Since this post was edited I’m going to add a new comment, the SSG556 was very much needed on EXP as the vikhr isn’t that viable. The new models as well are great, while I would’ve preferred the pack over these, it’s great that we’ll no longer have hit boxes the size of a truck. 

yea what he said

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

Help the ole bois out

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

tbh ima just keep this suggestion alive 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"