John Kyle

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: Central

How many Warns do you have?: 5 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): First off lets start off with yes I know I have the minimum time required to apply but I will make clear why here. So far as a LT I have learned a lot more than I thought I would, despite prior command experience I have learned a whole lot of new and interesting things that. I learned a lot more about situational control than I had thought, I have adapted my soft skills and bordering ability even further. Again I do have a lot of previous experience  as a command member, both previously as PD low command and as the Director of SS. I am very unbiased in my decision making, I make sure to get to the bottom of situations very quickly and efficiently. I have always been one to hear out all sides of a story before making a final decision instead of just believing a friend or well known member. I am always ready to take on new challenges and new responsibilities and complete and surpass expectations to the best of my ability. I have learned to control emotions even more than I have previously been doing and am able to keep myself even more calm and professional than ever before. I have always been able to make sure people learn lessons in more educative and inspirational ways rather than being aggressive, to elaborate, I have been able to show officers, usually lower rank,  the errors of what they have done wrong and teach them in a calm and nice manner on what to do better or improve on next time, those that want to learn and RP never have that same issue again.I have been applying all the skills I have mentioned and now believe that I am ready to apply for the rank of Captain and will continue to teach and learn as much as I can for as long as I play on Gaminglight. Thank you for your time. 🙂

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

( No poll because HC said they are no longer required until further notice due to abuse of them just to make sure y'all don't get confused)

Edited by John Kyle

23 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

+ support,

Nice lad

Can crack a joke or two

knows what he is talking about

from what i have seen a fair +

I believe you are supposed to do a poll but i think he deserves it eaither way lol

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support - I couldn't be more confident in this!

+ Phenomenal Person. Comedic, Serious, but also extremely approachable about anything.

+ Perfectly embodies the term "semi-serious". 

+ One of the most active Lieutenants, and knows the RCPD SOP quite well. 

+ Takes his role seriously, and knows when/how to dish out punishment vs rewards.

22 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ Phenomenal Person. Comedic, Serious, but also extremely approachable about anything.

+ Takes his role seriously, and knows when/how to dish out punishment vs rewards.

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

8 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

On 7/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+ support,

Nice lad

Can crack a joke or two

knows what he is talking about

from what i have seen a fair +

Great guy hope you get the rank mate 

Good luck!

Edited by Joshua K

On 7/16/2020 at 9:27 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 7/17/2020 at 2:27 AM, Duncan McOkiner said:

I think you do your job brilliantly and deserve Captain

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 7/16/2020 at 9:27 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |