2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104518428

3. Current Rank in Security:SM

4. Time on the server:3 weeks

5. Current level:73

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 7-8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:creamy,blackout

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): i think i should be in secrity jug due to the fact that ive been working my butt off to try and keep d block secure,i only havent been active to much due to the fact irl things have happened alot,but ive been doing alot of work to keep people alive by using my body as a shield to make sure they survive,i use to be whitelisted,sorry im not the best with words

i think the main reason why is just because i have been here for so long,its getting sorta stale to be there,i just want some more things to have more fun and verity.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:either the cz or m60,get on a barricade or find a good angle to shoot the d class from,and try to get as close as possible to reduce the account of friendly fire or cross fire

• Like 1

-Support

I can't remember the last time I saw you on the server for anything other then attending meetings.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png