LuckyWolf's Introduction

LuckyWolf7777

This intro is going to be all over the place!

So um hey guys. I've made a few introductions over the years because I always leave and rejoin the community and I always see that there are new people on the forums/servers and I just want to introduce myself to you guys haha.

So back around Summer of 2015, I joined the community and rose through the staff ranks and the highest I ever got to was TTT manager (not the one now obviously but before they reintroduced it) but I was also staff on other servers like our old MethRP server, PoliceRP, SchoolRP, Walking Dead  RP, and others. I left around either late 2017 or early 2018 because of family reasons and because my laptop was horrendous (my brother is going to let me use his gaming pc soon so thats what i'll be playing on mostly and will finally get more than 30 fps)

The main server I play on is PoliceRP because thats just what I like and you'll probably find me as a hobo because I like building things.

Now on to more personal things. I really enjoy hanging out with friends like your average 17 year old and I also play football and I am an offensive lineman. My favorite sport is basketball though but I am not good at it but i'll sauce some of you up. If you see me on the servers don't be shy to talk to me or whatever, i'm always using OOC to talk to people because I want to find a new group to play with since everyone that I did play PoliceRP with is sadly gone/left the community/other reasons (except for our savior, Zeeptin)

But if you're trying to base or something lmk on this because I need new people to base with.

If you have any questions just lmk im pretty much an open book tbh.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

What up Lucky!!!! Glad to see you around here again!

Ayeee so glad to see at least one familiar name around here (it'd be bad if you weren't around 🤯 haha) but thanks man it really means alot 🙂

1 hour ago, 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕 said:

yooooo we should run it up on prp

No doubt man 🙂 I don't get on often but if I see you on we should definitely base or something.

• 1 month later...

I know this is a bit old Lucky, but I just saw this post now and I had to make a reply on it. 

I still have a screenshot of us playing as the Joker's Goons on the server, and I don't know if you remember me, but I used to go under the name "Jayy" on there. I still remember that you were one of the first people that I played with on MethRP, and if it weren't for you, I most likely wouldn't have stayed with the server and gotten to play on it like we did. We used to always play as the Yakuza, or the Italian Gangsters depending on which gang was available at the time, and we'd always base in the houses in the back of the map. I know I'm a bit late, but better late then never I suppose. I always cherish the memories that I've made on there, and I really do hope you come back so we can play again.

Here's the screenshot by the way: spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic