Should Zeus be a Support member?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeus be a Support member?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Zeus

Steam Name: [GL]erinemmanueljacob5

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190171360

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes, I am a senior Moderator on SCPRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Pretty often, especially during off peak hours 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: 
I am a generally helpful and fun person to be around. I enjoy my time here on Gaminglight and I would like others to experience the same. Thus I would like to help out in every way possible and it’s something I just enjoy doing. I have been a part of the community for over a year and recurring thing I have often noticed is that when people try to join the server during off peak hours they have an extremely hard time getting member tags and it destroys their drive to play/get trained and I have been a first hand victim of the same. Therefore I want to ensure this doesn’t happen to any new members of Gaminglight and I would strive to ensure they have a warm welcome at the Gaminglight community. I can stay calm and professional in stressful situations. Support members are the first people new members stumble upon and I believe I can make a good first impression and impart a good reputation of the Gaminglight community on the new members. I am pretty decent with TS but I am willing to learn and improve under the supervision of higher support and staff members

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?:
I am extremely active during off peak hours due to my timezone therefore I can make sure Support is provided to all members regardless of the time. I am also an extremely positive person and I believe my friendly persona can make a good first impression and I can do justice in representing the Gaminglight community to newer members. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

“Greetings, I am Zeus from the Gaminglight Support Team. How may I be of assistance today?”

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: 

I have read all the rules and I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability 

Edited by [GL] Zeus
Grammatical Error
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

great man

good for support

Kicked me out of e11 but I’ll still + support

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+Support

Big yes for him. I work alongside him and he's a good man with high hopes. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 3:04 AM, Rektify said:

+Support

Big yes for him. I work alongside him and he's a good man with high hopes. 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 5:44 PM, Starstep said:

+Support Zeus is actively on the Teamspeak channel, and he typically helps anyone in need of help.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1