2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66496615

3. Current Rank in Security: 2LT

4. Time on the server:  5 weeks

5. Current level:  77 

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 7

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: NO

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: ME,MY SELF, AND I

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I mean if we talking  deserving I mean who is more deserving more than I.  I am second to none in skill and in class this is not bragging its merely pride . There would be no reason not to give one of your most skilled this class it would be an utter mistake not to give this class to me.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  tfa_m60

Edited by God Emperor Drip

Emperor of D-Block

+support Activity really did change today hope to see more 

Should add some more detail 🙂

also a pistol would be better for shooting in a crowd 😉 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 hours ago, Dragin said:

- support

your reasons est to why you should be juggernaut is lacking to say the least. (like you literally did the bare bare bare minimum which was 60 words )

Also yes you have skill and are good with that but no offense but you activity has been going a little downhill

maybe you can work on that also

a M60 in the middle of a crowed .... I dont think that'll work  

Thanks for the inspiring message I will try to improve myself to the fullest see you on the server ❤️

Emperor of D-Block

ACCEPTED!

After reviewing your application, HCMD has decided you would be a good fit for Security Juggernaut! Please speak to a member of HCMD for your whitelist!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor