New Job: Reporter/Interviewer - Denied

Conrad

What you want to see? - A new job-News Reporter

Why should we add it? - So more people are aware of any govt mistakes so action can be taken upon them. More RP.

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP for people in the server, Shows any wrongs in presidency.

Who is it mainly for? - People who enjoy RPing, in general.

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412149725&searchtext=Suit (playermodel) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1187696415&searchtext=usable+Camera (Live Camera)

I mean tbh if you do it right, you can do this on your civilian  job all you gotta do is /job and change it to reporter and not be a minge while doing it, I've been on this server for almost 2yrs and have done this numerous times

+/-support overrall

Signature.png

13 minutes ago, Phil GSC said:

I mean tbh if you do it right, you can do this on your civilian  job all you gotta do is /job and change it to reporter and not be a minge while doing it, I've been on this server for almost 2yrs and have done this numerous times

+/-support overrall

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

I like the idea in theory but you could just as easily do /job (job name) while on civilian. 

-support

And people will probably minge with it

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 7/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, Masterson said:

I like the idea in theory but you could just as easily do /job (job name) while on civilian. 

-support

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 7/12/2020 at 2:02 AM, Phil said:

+/-support overrall

On 7/12/2020 at 3:02 AM, Phil said:

+/-support overrall

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/12/2020 at 12:02 AM, Phil said:

+/-support overrall

i could see this as lots of fun if like phil said done right 

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08

On 7/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, Masterson said:

-support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

On 7/12/2020 at 1:02 AM, Phil said:

+/-support overrall

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor