John Newsom warn- Denied

John Newsom

Your In-game name: John Newsom

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:493870318

The admin's name in-game: Brandon 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2163334161

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it is false because the other day I was told by a admin that if you raid a base and wait 5 mins then if someone in the same family advert raid and you advert assist that you can raid and not have to wait 45mins.

Any extra information: N/A

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Im pretty sure it's 45 for the same base if its the same family...

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

My side, an admin told u that you could raid the same base without waiting a timer if you have someone else advert. I am kind of surprised neither of you guys knew this, you did indeed broke the rule and it was not false, but I am ok with the warn being removed. 

5 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Im pretty sure it's 45 for the same base if its the same family...

Yeah its 45mins regardless for the same families re raiding a base, else you could have a big family constantly raiding a base.

That bald Aussie Guy

In this situation, you were indeed in the wrong, while it is sort of the other Admin's fault for telling you otherwise, (If they did).  However you still should be responsible for checking over the motd, as it is clearly stated in the rules of the cooldown  timer. 

Signature.png