MTF Scramble Ability - Denied

Schoodst

On 7/11/2020 at 7:11 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

In lore SCRAMBLE didn't work, also would nerf 096 a lot.

Indeed a Dr. Daniels moment.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 7/11/2020 at 7:49 PM, Skela said:

"Wilford: Four pixels. Four fucking pixels. I doubt the guy even knew what he saw. He was probably just lookin’ at the picture one day, noticed an off-color patch of snow, and went on with his day.

Interviewer: How did you find it?

Wilford: Our SCRAMBLE gear picked it up right away. The lieutenant got the picture and took it down to the chopper before I ever got to see it. By then the damn monster had taken down Big Brother and it had peeled open the [former] Major’s Stryker. All hell was breaking loose.

Interviewer: So the SCRAMBLE gear was ineffective?

Wilford: Ineffective? The goddamn SCRAMBLE were pieces of shit that killed the whole damn task force. You know only three people are alive besides me? All because some retard egghead thought of a “state-of-the-art countermeasure to SCP-096’s hostile reaction.” Those bloody idiots could have just put a bag over the target’s head and be done with it but no, we had to use state-of-the-fucking-art SCRAMBLE."
"4 Fucking pixels"

-Support.  this man want's all of us to die 

• 4 weeks later...