In-game name: Admiral Garrick Versio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105060787

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Admiral

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know all of Canon and some Legends

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be able to make missions for IF and selected squads of troopers

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I don’t abuse power and I am an Admin on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I was a GM and understand how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship- ISB gives the ISD the coordinates to a nearby rebel fleet, the ISD finds and destroys 3 MC-75s and a refueling station. 

Off map- The ISD is tasked to enter Naboo’s atmosphere and land troops at a mountain range, the troops move through the mountain range and destroy a rebel airfield

Off ship- An ISB boards the ISD and notifies the ISD of a rebel fuel depot on Hoth, the ISD sends down her troops to destroy the fuel depot and eliminate any rebel scum on the surface of the planet. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes

!give @ tfa_krennic_white

!give ^ tfa_krennic_white

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model @ models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2.mdl
!model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin