2. SteamID :   STEAM_0:0:39334457

3. Rank:  Senior Field Medic

4. Time on server:   9 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:   1 strike

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   6 warns

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Beanz, Rang

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  
 My current experience on the server, combat branches and non-combat branches afford me a in-depth understanding of server rules and branch rules.
Which I could comfortably say I'm used to being on the combat medic role;  Very much unlikely to cause any major  issues, errors or violation of procedure while playing on a field medic 
job. Thus I believe I could certainly fit into this combat sub-class. 

+/- support

Ngl it might just be due to me being on during weekends but i have hardly seen you on during my Time as medical but again it may be because im on during weekends but during the time i wasnt on during weekends i hardly ever saw you on so anytime before a week or two ago so im leaning more towards -support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 7/11/2020 at 11:25 AM, Ritz said:

+Support

I see him on a good bit

Can hold his own in combat

just remember to follow nlr

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/-support, Although he has Combat expirence from E-11, i haven't seen you as much on Medical but it leaning on the +support

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

• Bread locked this topic