Racoons False Warn Appeal

gageinator05

1. Questions If i can get the warn editted

2. Your In-game: 31st ADTO CPT Racoon 0905

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160049415

4. The admin's name in-game: Wolf 

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:211812216

6. What warning did you receive:  Mass Player Disrespect l Racism l Staff Disrespect l Jailed

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  I dont know if this Counts                                                                                                                                    Trial Moderator| Wolf: !warn Racoon Mass Player Disrespect l Racism l Staff Disrespect l Jailed

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I believe that wolf got confused and Added Racism Wrongly 

9. Any extra information: Monaco and wolf both agreed that the racism was false but I fully agree and take resposniblty for the Mass Player diss and Staff Diss even if i just said wow great staff team

17 minutes ago, [GL] Wolf said:

+Support

This was my bad as I was not 100% sure about the racism before I made my decision. I would like the warn removed from him and properly warned for everything but racism.

Staff member that gave the warn agrees the racism bit of the warn was false.

Edited by Ensign Adam/SF FP Adam

free my man 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

facts

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic! The new and correct warn will be added.