Staff aplicatin- Denied

MrTouchdown

What is your in-game name?: Bacon

What is your steam name?: MrTouchdown

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:235451867

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No this would be my first server

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) 6/25/20

What date did you make your forums account? 

7/7/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? 

How many warnings do you have on the server? 

I have zero warns 

Have you donated? No 

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone:central

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I stay up really late playing on the server and see a lot of minges on. I  average playing  until at least 1 am. Normally during this time people minge and failRP. If i could be a trial mod i could help limit some of the mingeing going on the server. I am known throughout a lot of the battalions such as Shock, Purge, Naval, DT, and 501st. In my last staff application i was denied so i went and tried to help fix some of the reasons i was denied. I have had a staff remove my whitelist for Purge and Medical. I now only have 2 lifes which are Shock and DT.  Another reason I believe I should become a trial moderator is that I am an active leader in my community. Through school and volunteer work. I have taken 4 years of computer science and know stuff about commands and how general technology works. I cope with mental restraints such as, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, and aspects of autism. Through therapy I have not only learned how to cope with them but how to remain calm in a Majority of stressful situations although I occasionally do lose my temper. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first start the sit as usual by looking at the report details. I would then move to a disclosed area on the ISD for the staff sit and bring the person that was reported and the person that reported the RDM. I would listen to both of their sides of the story,  if one of them started cussing at me I would pull him/her over to the side and freeze him. I would then listen to the reporter's side without interruption. Once finished i would go back to the person I froze and see if he was still cussing. If he is, I will gag him so he won't cuss. I would then tell him/her what happened. I would then ungag them and let them talk. After hearing both sides I would check the Hit log to see who shot what and who killed who. After it has been confirmed that they did mass RDM then i would give him/her a warning for mass RDM and then give them a verbal warning for player diss. I would then have an admin or higher come over and ban him for the appropriate amount of time.

P.S sorry for losing my tember with you blitz it wont happen again ❤️

• Manager

DENIED

As stated before, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks. If you post another application before the 2 weeks is up you will receive a staff restriction.