Osiris Ban Appeal

Osiris

Steam Name: AT the time Osiris

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158117532

Ingame Name: Osiris

Ban Length:  1 yeat 5~ months have passed

Admin that Banned you: https://prnt.sc/tfoqq7

Reason for Ban: https://prnt.sc/tfoqq7

Dispute: At the time i was not as mature as i am now due to being in lockown i've had to suck it up an grow up I'm glad i was banned for this long as it allowed me to grow up and join other comunitys that helped me grow as a person i understand if you don't unban me but i feel like i have matured enough to play to the rules and not be a little shit and constantly minge 
Have a great day -Connor

Edited by Osiris

@Hoovy You issued this ban

For background, this player has a total of 24 warnings and 5 bans on his account, from September 2019 - February 2020, at which point he was banned. Warning reasons range from RDM, Prop Minging, Player/Staff/Branch Dis, FailRP to include faking rolls/self breaching/teaming, among other various offenses.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

That's quite a short time frame to receive that many warns and bans. You received 3 bans, and 12 warns in the month of December 2019 alone.

-Support, you obviously had no intention of following the rules, so what would make us believe you're any different now? Also, just based off spelling and grammar errors, this feels like a rushed appeal. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Person in question constantly showed no regard for the rules and constantly REQUESTED to be blacklisted from different jobs and departments and was extremely proud of it nonetheless. For me to truly believe you have changed, it would take a lot longer than 5 months.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

44 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Person in question constantly showed no regard for the rules and constantly REQUESTED to be blacklisted from different jobs and departments and was extremely proud of it nonetheless. For me to truly believe you have changed, it would take a lot longer than 5 months.

F

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I know people can change, but it takes a fair bit longer then this to achieve that.

-Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

@Hoovy You issued this ban

For background, this player has a total of 24 warnings and 5 bans on his account, from September 2019 - February 2020, at which point he was banned. Warning reasons range from RDM, Prop Minging, Player/Staff/Branch Dis, FailRP to include faking rolls/self breaching/teaming, among other various offenses.

7 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Just wait out the ban
-Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Thanks for even repplying to my ban appeal

11 hours ago, Gunther said:

That's quite a short time frame to receive that many warns and bans. You received 3 bans, and 12 warns in the month of December 2019 alone.

-Support, you obviously had no intention of following the rules, so what would make us believe you're any different now? Also, just based off spelling and grammar errors, this feels like a rushed appeal. 

Because at the time I never really thought of how my actions affected other players it was all about ME if i was having fun it hurt no-one else and i'm digusted that i would even think like that, and the spelling and gramer errors are just my thing i'm not that skilled at typing as i wish i could be.

10 hours ago, Hoovy said:

First of all i'm so sorry for what I put you threw when i was a player  I feel like shit when i think back to it but yes i do admit i took joy in being blacklisted because again i just wanted to enjoy the game and didnt think my actions really hurt anyone.

I feel like i don't deserve my 15th chance on this server but in the past 5 months alot has changed in my personal life and online life that I can proudly say that im a completely changed person that can hopefully help this server grow and help alot of new players have fun on the server i understand not many people will have fond memories of me and thats my fault completely all i ask if for the new me to show themselfs to all of you even if its for a hour i just don't want my name to have a negiative tone when brought up.

-Have a great day Connor