• Yup
    • Nope

What is your in-game name?:

Bagel

What is your steam name?:

[GL] A  Normal Bagel

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:96853110

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, there is a old TF2 jailbreak server that dead now but i used to be a admin on there it was called something like "chameleon runway" I couldn't find anything about it now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I am pretty sure that I joined around 2017-1018

What date did you make your forums account? 

03/01/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)

Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.thumb.png.2acf1c35deb75a10e468b36db09565d2.png

Have you donated?

yes bronze, riot shield, and falcon

What rank are you applying for? 

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? 

Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it:

yes many times.

Timezone:

(CDT) Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

No

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I deserve staff for 3 big  reasons. Practice, Commitment, and and my own quality. For practice, I have done many menial staff roles on Chameleon Runway. I do believe in the that this will be a good experience for me and the staff as a whole because I will be going into the staff scene with a very good idea on what I need to do as a Trial-Mod. As for commitment, I will almost always be on the server all days of the Week (sometimes besides weekends.) I can almost always Commit my self to a project until I finish it, all the wile following the rules. I would do my best and put my everything into my staffing in order to make the community better (not saying its bad to begin with.) for my own quality, I am going to list a few things that are not that good about me and then finish with some of my good traits. I get mad easily (not like rage and break my keyboard mad, but like have a headache after its done mad.) I also get very distracted with what ever I am doing at the time. But on the other side of me I am passionate of my work that i do complete, I also think I am very nice and try to help new players regardless of me being staff. In conclusion, I believe the combined Practice, Commitment, and and my own quality. will help me be a good addition the the Gaming light Staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

because I would be a T-mod, there is not much I would be able to do. I would first have the Mass RDM'er brought to one of the sit rooms, while jailing them upon arival and try to cool them off, and get a reason why they killed a lot of people. I would then have a Senior-Mod come and punish the offender.

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by fish321

+support
You seem like a pretty nice candidate. You do have a lack of experienced but you seem pretty determined to get staff and I'm hoping with that you are determined to learn as well. Question 16 is a little short and isn't the best but I'm assuming that is just the lack of experience. I still think we should give you a shot for you to gain the experience :techthumbsup: 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

7 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
You seem like a pretty nice candidate. You do have a lack of experienced but you seem pretty determined to get staff and I'm hoping with that you are determined to learn as well. Question 16 is a little short and isn't the best but I'm assuming that is just the lack of experience. I still think we should give you a shot for you to gain the experience :techthumbsup: 

+support

By-Jack

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+/- Support, leaning +Support

-I haven't had a bad experience with you or a good experience so I'm unsure.
-Q15 is quite nice to read, putting your negative side out there
                   -With that being said, however, I worry if it will affect how you staff but I'm willing to see.
Q16 is a bit short and could have been more in-depth on how you would handle the situation. Highly advise that you go to an admin first to have the Mass RDM'er banned for a week. 

As stated previously, while you lack experience, I believe giving you a chance might be worth it. Good luck. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

17 hours ago, Rektify said:

-With that being said, however, I worry if it will affect how you staff but I'm willing to see.
Q16 is a bit short and could have been more in-depth on how you would handle the situation. Highly advise that you go to an admin first to have the Mass RDM'er banned for a week. 

As stated previously, while you lack experience, I believe giving you a chance might be worth it. Good luck. 

osu! achiever? I don't know

19 hours ago, Rektify said:

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway