SCP-012 Test

samall56

Lore Name: Samall

SCP: SCO-012

Question / Idea: Will singing a different song to the sheet have any different outcomes?

Background Research: Will attempt to get someone to finish the music with their own blood of course.

Hypothesis: I feel since this SCP has never heard music it may find it enjoyable and result in a more peaceful outcome.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Once the test subject walked into the cell with the SCP as he started singing BOOM. He instantly fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood, lifeless. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (N/A if unable/none): N/A (will do next time, this is my first test alone)

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): At the end of the day, the sheet didn't favor the singing of the Class D Personnel. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

Lore is ehhhhh (not consistent)

SCP-012 does not immediately change the subject into a pool of blood, the subject would be under the cognitive effects of SCP-012 and would attempt to finish SCP-012, leading to the subject's death by blood lost.

Format was followed correctly, but I prefer that we do not waste class-Ds like that since they are technically "valuable" and have been recorded in the official logs before!

Other than that, this test is meeting expectation!

Grade: 50%

osu! achiever? I don't know