SpadeH's Event Team Application- Accepted

SpadeH

Should I be accepted into Event Team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

1- Name : SpadeH

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:148873827

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Admin

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $150

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 6 Months

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I have a more advanced understanding of MOTD and Staff Handbook

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I can bring a few things to the event team, creativity,  experience, and dedication. I have a lot of fun ideas that I think the community would enjoy. This would continue to help grow the server and give new experiences for the players. During my past experience as a Star Wars RP staff member with another community I was a Gamemaster for several months and this showed me what it is like and helped me think out of the box. It also showed me how to improvise when things go wrong and you need to keep the event going. If accepted as Event Team I'll help out as much as I can as to make quality events that makes PoliceRP more fun then it already is.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 1 from Milrp 

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I would like to join the Event team as to benefit the server and to grow myself as Staff. Gaminglight is always looking to join and to provide a fun experience for all its players. The Event Team provides unique experiences for our players so that we can keep the game fresh and provide cool rewards for our players. I've seen some very cool events such as Alien Raids or the Military Base Raid. These were fun events that our players may not forget while spending time with Gaminglight. I would like to work with other Event Team Members to make these events and give our members the best possible experience. Also if accepted to the Event Team it would be a new challenge and experience for me as a Staff Member. This would help me grow as staff and to be a better person with a more advanced skill set and that would benefit Gaminglight the best.

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :

(Must be in EST timezone.) 

Monday - Friday:  11-11 

Saturday and Sunday: Any part of the day

(These times varies depending when I work, I don't have a regular schedule of whether I open or close)

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."