106 roll change - Denied

General bacon

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggesting that when someone gets femured instead of rolling against an admin 106 as to call an admin and 106 as to roll 85+ to stay out for another 10min

How would this change better the server? -  It would make it so 106 is more balanced and a bit more accurate to lore. In lore when someone gets femured the chances of 106 actually coming back to is cc are quite high so it would make it a bit more accurate.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  A slight 106 nerf

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  MTF and RCF so they dont have a medium change of the femur getting ignored by 106

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

I'm pretty sure this is already a thing, the whole 106 rolling against his femur thing. 

-Support on making it a number-based roll.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/10/2020 at 8:21 PM, Gunther said:

I'm pretty sure this is already a thing, the whole 106 rolling against his femur thing. 

-Support on making it a number-based roll.

Current rule is that 106 must win a roll off with a staff member.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+/- Support

I'm not opposed to the change. The game of chance still applies solo or roll-off. Just if this does get accepted, the roll shouldn't be super high (85 is overkill) as to nerf 106. Maybe in the 50-60 range.

Edited by Sparkle
Colors

-Support, its fine as it is.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager

- Support

The only reason I -support this is because I think it was only a few weeks ago someone suggested to buff it and this was all put in place, currently I think it appeals more people to breach on 106 and play on it. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 7/10/2020 at 8:39 PM, Forehead man [GL] said:

+/- support it should be like if you roll a 50+ you stay out

On 7/12/2020 at 12:36 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
106 is fine as is and is actually fun now.

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

-SUPPORT like this just brings it back too basically one femur will do it like I want the guy who made this suggestion too do /roll 100 times and see how many times it was a 85+ and keters are supposed too be hard too contain that’s kinda the point why do you think it was changed too that 682 isn’t gonna hear a rawr and head back too his CC

• 4 weeks later...