SRT Co-Commander Jayden's Retirement

Jayden

Today marks my last day with SRT after 6 months and 3 weeks with the department. During my time here, SRT has been nothing but a home to me and it is by far the best department for me personally in my experience. This department was a blast to manage and the members were very sincere and kind. I don't have one ounce of regret when it comes to believing in and putting my best effort into SRT. With that being said I want to make some mentions.

MiKeY - You've been my best friend on this server for a long time and I'm greatful for the opportunity you gave me in being High Command. It was great running the department with you, and even when you ran it alone you've always done a fine job. I'm sure you'll continue to do so.

Kitty - You are hands down the most pro driver in SRT. Or, the server? Thanks for the mems.

Deathstriker - Hopefully one day we get to hunt your brother again. Keep grinding man.

Masterson - We go back to CERT and you're one hell of a partner. This is where that comes to an end sadly but I hope you make it far man.

SupremeLord & Pikus - You guys are pure grinders. I'm excited to see how far you go in SRT.

Duncan - There's a slim chance that I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you old friend. You're a natural talent. Keep working hard man.

You know I can't mention everyone but I sincerely want to thank you all. You guys are the reason I pushed as hard as I can. I'll still be watching closely.

Sincerely,

SRT Co-Commander Jayden 1K-2

• Sad 2

spacer.png

• Head Admin

Jayden, I am so happy for you for getting SMT but it does suck loosing you as my Co-Commander I hope you still hop on the job and ride together.

Edited by [GL] Mikey
  • Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

JAYYDENNNN! NOO! I will miss you! You were the best co-commander. Also, good luck with SMT by the way. I know you will succeed. 
This is one of my many moments where I’m extremely proud of you. This one moment that just happened a little bit ago, proves you will go far. Like what me and my buddy hamster have been talking about that we sometime hope that you would become higher ranks within SMT. ❤️💕👍😀

-PvpSavage 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767
  • Gaminglight Love 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Dang man, this is one of those resignations that truly hits hard. We both rose the ranks about the same time within SRT before I resigned and you were an amazing friend and leader within SRT and always will be. Good luck within SMT, im sure youll go far.

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's my message goodbye 🙂

No but really sad to see you leave SRT

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison