EMS Rolecall 7/10 - 7/24

Rocky

EMS has 2 weeks to fill the role-call out. Starting 7/10/2020 to 7/24/2020

If you fail to fill this out within 2 weeks then you will be removed. 

*ONLY SERIOUS RESPONSES WILL BE COUNTED.*

Name:

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive?
Why would you like to stay in the department?

Anything EMS can improve on?

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Name:BeHappy 

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive?Active 

Why would you like to stay in the department? Because I like ems and I would like to see EMS Grow More And Help Other Players if they need any help / Questions. 

Anything EMS can improve on?N/A

Name:Dr Whale

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? Active
Why would you like to stay in the department? I'm In A Position Where I Want to Stay In Because I Really Like Just Being EMS!
Anything EMS can improve on? No Not Really.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Name: Niko Bellic

Why would you like to stay in the department? I do a lot for the department, its the only department im in, and i enjoy it
Anything EMS can improve on? Overall Activity and Recruitment

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Name: Stingray

Why would you like to stay in the department? I really like EMS and its very relaxing and has good rp. Its also good to step away from the shooting and being yelled out because your a cop
Anything EMS can improve on? Maybe more ambulances/ toasters. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=343729375  That will be pretty cool and have more of a wide variety of toasters

Name:BigBoiOmar

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive?On LOA
Why would you like to stay in the department? Because i have worked hard to get to where i am right now and i dont want to leave
Anything EMS can improve on? Activity, or more people.

Name: Sky

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? Semi-Active
Why would you like to stay in the department? It is fun to hang out with you all.
Anything EMS can improve on? More ppl online..

SCPRP: EX SCP-RP MOD | EX A-1 SGT | Omi9 PFC | EX E11 MSGT

PoliceRP: FBI SSA | PD SNR | IM CMDR

Name: Adam Wolfe

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? Active.
Why would you like to stay in the department? Activity, dedication, communication towards improving the department, and in real world experience that I may provide as a tool for the department.
Anything EMS can improve on? Activity, mostly in high command in both EMS and FR. Communication when multiple providers are on and community relations. What I mean with this last one is improving upon the roleplay within the community. Instead of us tending to the constant team deathmatch or minging, we work to improve upon the ideals of a more mature and fulfilling experience within the department and the community that it serves. 

Name: Jacky Rescue 10

Why would you like to stay in the department? Yes
Anything EMS can improve on? Not that i know of.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Name: Rick

Why would you like to stay in the department? I feel as if I could make a good member of LC and move my way up in the ranks while being a EMS personal. I am very active and love playing on EMS
Anything EMS can improve on? Not at the moment.

Name:Zerg  

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? Semi-active 
Why would you like to stay in the department? I enjoy and love to play on ENS 
Anything EMS can improve on? Nope

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Name:MiniEpic

Why would you like to stay in the department? I think ems is amazing department and i see myself somewhere in up coming months.
Anything EMS can improve on? No.

minisigforums.webp

Name: Thomas

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? - Semi-Active
Why would you like to stay in the department? - I just joined and I still have much to learn
Anything EMS can improve on? - nope!

SS DD | FBI SSA | PD LCPL
Blaze President

Name: doomNator

Why would you like to stay in the department? Because I feel like EMS could be more active and I would like to achieve that also I find the people in the department very nice even tho I am currently on LOA until Saturday I always try to stay involved.
Anything EMS can improve on? I feel like I could work on my adverts also being more active on forums and try to ride with others.

Name: Maddog

Why would you like to stay in the department? I would like to stay in the department because I love knowing and talking to new people. As that I love doing my job as known as EMS because it bring out the Role Play and acting like its real life brings so much fun into it. I love Role Playing as if someone has been shot and needs to be treated with gun shot wounds. When there is not a lot going on I will call on random people to do check ups on them about there health. So the way I do it is when I had a call of someone dead and that person had been shot I will treat them with it and if I get no calls within the 10-15 minute mark I will advert that person to come to the hospital to do a check up on there health and so on. Now for those EMS command I do still respond to calls what I do is when he/she comes to the check up and Im attending them I'll look around to see if there any EMS calls. If there is any EMS calls I would say something like," Ah, alright let me go grab your paper work." Something that real doctors or EMS personal will do in real life and talk a few minutes to find it and come back.

Anything EMS can improve on? One thing I do want to see improve or a change is allowing people into the department without being in PD and allowing EMS to use the EMS discord to talk, which could bring a lot more people into the department. 

Edited by ExoTic Maddog

Name: Pittman 

Why would you like to stay in the department?  Being on EMS gets me away from all the shooting and kind of just a more relaxing experience than getting shot every 5 seconds.  
Anything EMS can improve on? Nope

Name:Raze

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive?Active
Why would you like to stay in the department? it is a fun thing to do beside being a cop and make it so poeple dont just respawn
Anything EMS can improve on? more people online

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Name: large person

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? Reduced activity.
Why would you like to stay in the department? Because sometimes its fun not getting shot by every criminal organization as PD and I genuinely respect EMS.
Anything EMS can improve on? Oh yes.

* Activity: (me included) more should be on at different times instead of 10 on at once.

*EMS should be able to see panics. This will help us because  instead of sitting in the hospital for 20 minutes straight we can start driving to the location and once the gunfire stops, we can see if anyone needs help (healing or defib).

*There should be a bigger incentive to prevent players from respawning as it makes my job very boring when everyone slams respawn and I'm sitting the the hospital for 30 minutes straight.

~LP

[PD:SGT, EMS:EMT]

Edited by large person

Captain large person

Name: Zealous
Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive?: Semi Active

Why would you like to stay in the department?: Its fun, I also enjoy saving people
Anything EMS can improve on?: Nope! its already great

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

ROLECALL IS NOW OVER
All those that have not responded to this rolecall have been removed. If you have not responded to the rolecall but wish to still be in EMS you will need to reapply, you can do so on the EMS Informational forums post. Please contact EMS Command if there was a private reason why you did not respond to this rolecall.

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

• 4 weeks later...

Name:Andrew

Why would you like to stay in the department? Because it's a great department and i enjoy it alot and i made a few friends from it the department is great by it's self but the people make it even better
Anything EMS can improve on? not that i can think of

Name: jacky

Would you consider yourself active, semi-active or inactive? Semi Active
Why would you like to stay in the department? Yes
Anything EMS can improve on? Not really

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Timm locked this topic