Scar's Tmod App - Denied

ScarWXLF

Hello! I would like to bring my full commitment to the staff team and  strive to go above and beyond. In my history of staffing, I never made it past a mod. It truly felt great to help people out in any way I can, be fair to any or all opposing arguments, and all around enjoying the responsibility. Now I know for sure that I want to make myself useful because of my current inability to obtain a real job due to my back pain. I truly miss attending the meetings as well. I want to strive to be the best in providing fair assistance to those who are residents/players of GamingLight SCPRP. I can bring drive, persistence, and effort. I should be accepted because of my persistence and all around fair judgement. Plus, I kind of hold an advantage with previous experience. I thoroughly enjoyed helping others out late at night and making friends, and this truly is an experience I want to relive once more. There is nothing on this earth like it. I want to strive to make it past mod, and go above and beyond. I would love to help out with events, and all that I can. Truly from the bottom of my heart, I miss doing this. It's almost like a drug that I'm addicted to. Bettering the experience for other players and enacting fair justice on those who break the rules. I, wish to be a part of the Icefuse GamingLight staff team because I think I have a lot to bring to the table!

Thanks to all for reading my staff application, I hope to prove to be of assistance to GamingLight SCPRP.

Edited by ScarWXLF
writer error

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

-Support you didnt follow the format at all you can find it just above your app when your in the staff app section of the forums

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."