Should Brick Get T-Mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brick Get T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Brick

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ceo Of Simpin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:443575519

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was mod on a dark rp server as well as being an Event Team member on this server, sadly I had to leave due to me breaking my laptop.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Feb 14th and I played for around 2 months then, I took a 1-2 month break (laptop broke) And I came back and have been playing since Roughly June 24th

What date did you make your forums account? Feb 15th 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0warns.thumb.jpg.df593593157725629f20acb6d3418b69.jpg

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have a good amount of experience as staff, I was Moderator on a Dark Rp server, as well as on this server I was Event Team. I am very dedicated to branches and servers and will most likely work my way up the chain (hoping nothing breaks along the way) I have a pretty good understanding of the ULX commands even the ones I won't have immediate access to due to the rank I am applying for. I have a complete understanding of the rules as well as the punishments that follow them if broken. and I have been in all branches except O9 but i was in A1. I am currently in Utility, E11 and CI so I lack any biased among people and branches If I need to give a punishment out. I am understanding and can resort issues in very well. Thank you For reading this and the rest of the application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell them to stop if they persist on cursing I will immediately gag them I will then bring in all of those involved and get a grasp  on the story then I will check logs to verify the situation I will ask the person gaged if they are ready to talk and ungag them If they start cursing at me and other players I will gag them again. and inform a Senior Mod+ that they have MRDM and  Dissed me and other players and let the Senior Mod+ Give out the punishment accordingly.

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+Support

gud guy

previously a staff member (was ET but still means he has a basic grasp of commands and being an administrative member on the server)

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Just now, Ritz said:

+Support

gud guy

previously a staff member (was ET but still means he has a basic grasp of commands and being an administrative member on the server)

• Like 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+Support  Your application is rather decent. Question 16 is rather decent. I spotted a lot of minor grammatical errors within the application. You are a former ET member, and I've seen you a bit in game.

• Like 1

+Support

Hecc yea welcome back chief! Nice application for t-mod. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

A previous Event Team member means that you have experience in this kind of stuff, which could come in handy.

• Like 1

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member