Vlad II's Investigation into the package

Grade: 50/100

Lore: 10/25 - I can't say there's no lore here, but there's no SCP included in this test. Is the Egg an SCP? If so, put it in the format? If it's an off-site test (any SCP not normally in-game), you need to include a quick summary or link to some description anywhere on the internet.

Creativity: 25/25 - I've never seen anything like this before.

Presentation: 5/25 - Worst use of the format I've seen yet

Writing: 10/25 - At least you wrote

Test quality: Approaching Expectations

Notes: What is this? How hard is it to fill out a few simple areas in a format? There is an obvious lack of effort or thought, seeing

"SCP’s Involved: [SCP-XXX]
SCP Class: [Safe/Euclid/Keter/Thaumiel]
Overview: What's the test about? (If it's an interrogation state that)
Hypothesis: What do you think will happen? What do you hope to achieve?"

is the most disappointing part of this log, if you don't plan on filling it out just delete it. Also, over 20 spelling/grammar errors, please read over your log or find someone to read it for you before posting.

Grade may be changed if you update this log and notify me, but it is not necessary. I hope to see better logs in the future, this was not fun to read.

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

On 7/10/2020 at 7:42 PM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

Lore: 10/25 - I can't say there's no lore here, but there's no SCP included in this test. Is the Egg an SCP? If so, put it in the format? If it's an off-site test (any SCP not normally in-game), you need to include a quick summary or link to some description anywhere on the internet.

Notes: What is this? How hard is it to fill out a few simple areas in a format? There is an obvious lack of effort or thought, seeing

is the most disappointing part of this log, if you don't plan on filling it out just delete it. Also, over 20 spelling/grammar errors, please read over your log or find someone to read it for you before posting.

Grade may be changed if you update this log and notify me, but it is not necessary. I hope to see better logs in the future, this was not fun to read.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 7/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |