Jimmy James Support Application

Jimmy James

In-Game Name:  Jimmy James

Steam Name:  [GL] Yoshihino

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:86323167

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Senior Admin on PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily for a few hours a day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?  

I want to join the support team because I have an extensive knowledge of teamspeak and want to help the community in any way possible. I was a co-owner of a teamspeak server that me and a friend had so I got to know all the "back end" of teamspeak and how it works. I spent a lot of time figuring all the small details in my free time so if accepted to the support team it would be an easy transition. Apart from my knowledge of teamspeak, I would like to join the support team because I have been in this Community since 2018 I have loved the professionalism and just the overall welcoming feeling you get when you join. I have  been on the support team when i was staff in 2019, so i have given tags and monitored the teamspeak previously so i know how to be support and complete my duties. I am on the teamspeak daily for multiple hours a day usually hanging out and I could be available for support calls to assist new players to the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would say " Hello this is Jimmy with the support team,  how are you? What can I do to help you today."

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

+Support

-Has a good amount of experience using teamspeak.
-Getting good vibes from him

-Greets people like Jake from state farm
-Senior admin so relatively-trusted.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Max locked this topic