GLaDOS' CI R&D Application

GLaDOS

In-game Name: GLaDOS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89411271

DiscordID: GLaDOS#0795

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): Well ever since I've made Foundation Doctor there really hasn't been very much for me to do aside from Command stuff and helping run the Research Branch, I have no interest in Combat Classes nor Utilites (Sorry Phill), so I thought I'd give R&D a try. I mean its pretty much the same thing as Research accept I'm working against the Foundation, Research is my specialty. You should expect nothing but good things from me,

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I suppose its my experience in Research Type Departments, I have been known to produce some pretty impressive logs in my time, can't say its the best but its certainly up there (in my opinion). Here is a quick example. I'd also say that I'm a very trustworthy person and can do great things when given the opportunity/

How active can you be?: Fairly Active, but I will balance this out with my Research life.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yup.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support

-Foundation Doctor on Research, so he has experience as a research

-Trustworthy person

-Nice person

-Not as active, but im sure he has irl things to do that would be more important

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |