Japan's / Tax Evasion' s goodbye for now?

Da da da

Alright so basically back in march I was on a training exercise in the field shooting blanks rounds doing ambushes and shit, however on my second to last day to going back to camp we got told that we would be going home for 6 weeks and that out platoon was the only one in the company that wasn't in quarantine for suspected covid-19 and that we were also the only one on this week long exhausting exercise.

Why am I saying this?

Because That was March 21st and now its July 9th, and Its been around 15 weeks since I left and 9 weeks since we were mean't to go back. Thus the Army (British) has finally said enough is enough and now wants me and everyone as camp back in stages. I go back July 12th...

Thus this is goodbye for now boys, I gotta go finish my first phase of training and go through hell until August 8th, around 4 weeks. It' s gonna be fucking hell but I could use a break from 'RDM RDM RDM RDM RDM' so for now this is goodbye.

I am going on long term LOA for CI in tomorrows meeting and have already put forward a same rank temp resignation in MTF Nu7 last Sunday.

Wish me luck boys love you (not) weird Americans. (I'll really miss my fellow Brits)

Basically, long term loa going back to the Army for a bit, see you in 4-5 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Bread locked this topic