RDM by BeHappy.- Accepted

[GL] Bradley

Your in game name: Ching Ming

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104110477 

The player's in game name: BeHappy

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:212767343 

What did the player do: RDM of a man in cuffs. Myself & OG Book were going to prison then BeHappy rdmed him he was in cuffs and unarmed so no valid reason to just execute him.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Well I first of I think he should get given a warning in game for RDM. But It shows unprofessionalism at the Rockford SWAT Department so if any SWAT Command want to act on this video feel free too, I also believe he is apart of the Gaming Light staff team so I feel like with him RDMing and another administrator saying it is straight up RDM I think he should be told to go read the rules again because this may set a bad image of him due to him being apart of the staff team.

Any extra information: This video has been reviewed by LuckyGoose a Administrator apart of the PoliceRP team and said this was in fact straight up RDM. But couldn't do anything as I just got time to upload the video and it was a few hours ago so he told me to go upload it here on forums.

Edited by [GL] Bradley

+/- Support

• Guy was already in jail and was up there. If you kill someone they go into the cells or another spawn point in the jail. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Alright, first of all, why did u cut the video when u failrped /Fearrped and went upstairs to open all DOC Doors * while you're cuffed * 2nd, your friend was minging and ignoring   so I shot him so he can get teleported back inside His Jail Cell, cuz apparently you opened all DOC Doors * while you're cuffed *

1 minute ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Guy was already in jail and was up there. If you kill someone they go into the cells or another spawn point in the jail. 

Also looks like yall were being hella mingy and not complying with the officers trying to put you in jail

Signature.png

We weren't even arrested yet we were just in cuffs. Plus all the doors were closed and you cant even interact with buttons while cuffed anyway. SWAT went upstairs I followed then another SWAT came behind me dragging Book. I didn't know he was arrested.

Edited by [GL] Bradley

1 minute ago, [GL] Bradley said:

We weren't even arrested yet we were just in cuffs. Plus all the doors were closed and you cant even interact with buttons while cuffed anyway. I followed SWAT upstairs after they went up to find the other guy which got RDMed by BeHappy. 

Your friend was arrested, but not you cuz you Fearrped /failrped to open all DOC Doors 

2 minutes ago, [GL] Bradley said:

We weren't even arrested yet we were just in cuffs. Plus all the doors were closed and you cant even interact with buttons while cuffed anyway. I followed SWAT upstairs after they went up to find the other guy which got RDMed by BeHappy. 

Why don't you Upload the Full Video so you can get warned for failrp/Fearrp?? 

Just now, [GL] #BeHappy said:

Your friend was arrested, but not you cuz you Fearrped /failrped to open all DOC Doors 

You can't interact with buttons while cuffed anyway and all DOC doors were already closed and locked shut so they couldnt be open and none of you had guns out until you killed book.

-Major Support

• You guys were clearly being mingy and on top of that you were body blocking at 0:20, they had all rights to kill you. Alongside that you guys clearly weren't listening to their commands even though you're supposed to comply when under government's vision when in cuffs.
  • This wouldn't be any different if DOC was on, they would've done the same thing.
Edited by SupremeLord Kami

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, [GL] Bradley said:

You can't interact with buttons while cuffed anyway and all DOC doors were already closed and locked shut so they couldnt be open and none of you had guns out until you killed book.

Yes I had a gun out and I tazed you , but it's not showing that on the video Cuz u removed that part ^ ^

+Support

In my opinion I believe you should not kill people in cuffs, despite if he was arrested or not. If they were minging then call staff to help and they would love to assist you.

On a side note despite the situation it does not look really good on SWAT to act like this.

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Just now, Calamity said:

+Support

In my opinion I believe you should not kill people in cuffs, despite if he was arrested or not. If they were minging then call staff to help and they would love to assist you.

On a side note despite the situation it does not look really good on SWAT to act like this.

I did call staff but no one responded for a long time. 

10 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Major Support

• You guys were clearly being mingy and on top of that you were body blocking at 0:20, they had all rights to kill you. Alongside that you guys clearly weren't listening to their commands even though you're supposed to comply when under government's vision when in cuffs.
  • This wouldn't be any different if DOC was on, they would've done the same thing.

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Thanks 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017