A message to rockford... (Android Event)

[GL] Game Theorist

Dear Citizens of Rockford,

As Androids we have been unwelcomed into society. We have tried to reason but have gotten harsh backlash from the government as well as its citizens. It is time that we rise up, and stand against this constant abuse against our people. It is time that we take back what is ours and earn our independence! My men are well armed & are ready for war against the human race. It didn't have to come to this....... You simply left us no choice.

Raid Target Locations:

Rockford Police Station: Friday,  July 10th at 3:30 PM EST

Illinois State Base: Sunday, July 12th at 6:00 PM EST + Camp Liberation!

Rockford Tactical Base: Monday, July 13th at 6:00 PM EST

Secret Service Base: Tuesday, July 14th at 6:00 PM EST

FBI Base : Wednesday, July 15th at 6:00 PM EST

Camp Liberation: Thursday, July 16th at 6:00 PM EST

Finale: Friday, July 17th at 3:30 PM EST

(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN EVENT AND IS HEAVILY INFLUENCED OFF OF THE STORY-LINE OF THE POPULAR VIDEO-GAME Detroit Become Human.)

Edited by [GL] Game Theorist

spacer.png

@[GL] Game Theorist why tac base doe

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

The Deviants shall rise. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

SMH love how u using my PLAYERMODEL I got for my CC and nick and use it for the EVENTS!?!?!?! BRUH!?!?!?!? Lol ahahahah 

Note to self don’t add in more stuff to server others wanna use it and poientally claim it for them selfs.... oof urgh... lol ahahahah 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator